MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz-20-7-12

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
A gud epi with Kst taking charge...so we c kriya where both stands by what they feel n P concerned about K's troubled mind n K hurt about P's refusal to help Kn...both have reasons for their decisions n when K tells her that Kn had gud reason 2 try n kill Asy P reminds him that Its not Asy's fault that he is Ss' son but purely Ss fault...K asks her whether she wud b able 2 digest her father's wrong like this then P has no answer for that...When P tries 2 console him K goes away saying that he is alone n he alone will get Kn out of jail...at the hospital Asy opens his eyes n Shak tells him that he achieved his goal n they will go away Asap...we see komal behaving as she normally should...n we also c kesar-P rift track going in full swing...great..kesar hats off 2 u...P helped her save the child right from her whomb till a fdw weeks ago n now this is what u give back..! So Kn comes back from jail n starts berating Ss...K gives it straight 2 him n tells him 2 shut his crap..lub u K..P luks at K smiling slightly.,KN shows the grace to luk ashamed..K tells kn 2 have all the property n tells Ss that he don't want anything more from him n also don't want 2 live at Tn anymore...he tells P 2 get their thing n come...just then shak comes n apologises 2 everyone...she tells K that she is going forever with her son Tn...nobody stops her, ss or even P...but K asks her 2 stop...what is K doing? He has a good heart But if the cvs r thinking of making Asy stay at Tn through K n think that audieoce will endure more of Asy nautanki then...!Edited by dhakarn - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My maan ki awaaz is-Krishna KrishnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰KSt has the ability to make a boring episode enjoyable😍
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My thoughts:

Who agrees that this week Krishna has been the outstanding star in the episodes? He has shown all sorts of emotions this week and Arhaan Behl has been immense at doing that. Krishna has portrayed anger, hurt, disappointed, nobility, sarcasm and strong mindedness. I feel Krishna has been the saving grace for this track as i feel he has carried the episodes on his shoulders and he come out like the star he is, was and forever will be πŸ˜ƒ

He is the only one in the character that has stayed in his character and stood his ground on his views rather than be persuaded by P agen to see from her point of view. He stood by what he believes and have to stay he is outshining every other character in the show in terms of his performance. Been amazing he has πŸ˜Š 

Plus he was also realistic as he knows that his brother is no different to his father or any worse than him as K knows KN is as worse as SS and glad he told KN that to his face. This proved to me Krishna only bailed him cuz he is brother not because he thinks KN didnt do any wrong as he admitted to P he had done wrong. Krishna knows right from wrong and can see wat KN really is and thats another growth in his character.

KriYa leaving is at 50/50 for me as it will depend on what Krishna has to say to Shakuntala. So it is finely balanced on respected of getting KriYa niwas in my opinion. Also I feel if they do leave, P will leave with Krishna as she nearly did when Krishna sed he wanted to leave when the family were treating him like an outsider due to his truth of not being able to become a dad. I have no worried that she will leave with him if that happens.

Finally, I found the KriYa conversation very good. Like @HamiSky sed in LUD, the couple cant always have sweet convos. This convo was real and nice as both stood their grounds and were persuaded by either. Both understand why the other doing and saying what they are but understanding doesnt mean they agree with each other. Krishna understands Pratz as to why she did what she did and she understands why Krishna is doing what he is doing. It was a beautifully constructed scene and shows the depth of KriYa relationship
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

My maan ki awaaz is-Krishna KrishnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰KSt has the ability to make a boring episode enjoyable😍

reaally  ,,hvnt expected after yest episode...😊
bt hats off to arhaan nd kstt iss mindblowingπŸ‘

now i think on this weekend no gile shikve in our cntinentπŸ˜‰
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Haven't watched ...and i won't watch after reading the written update πŸ˜†

Looking forward to monday's epi...so many ques to be answered...

- Will K and P really move out?
- Will P not object? ( She should not...who would want to live in a mad house)  
- What will K say to Shakuntala?
- Will ASY and Mom really go back?

suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kesar - needs to go back to the loony bin.  I wish they'd shown her expression when K said he wouldn't be surprised if some kid turns up claiming to be KN's😈
K's dialogues were awesome, AB was fab😍 but i don't have much expectations from the cvs that kriya will ever leave TN anymore.
Can't wait to see what he says to Shaku.
Hope ASY'll be up and about soon.
That silly plaster's finally off!!
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Best episode for me in all this track πŸ‘
Just becoz of krish he was amazing superb rocking And Whtever he said was sooo brilliant πŸ‘πŸΌ
And I,m happy that for him his father,s wealth doesn't matter all he wants peace ⭐️
Kriya conversation was really very nice and understandable 😊
Kesar better she just shut her mouth rather than showing her do called attitude πŸ₯±
KN bolti band πŸ˜†
GH pple is there was really need of them πŸ˜•
Kriya niwas hope this time cv,s just don,t give us again dream and then broke it
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OUTSTANDING episode today... KST rocked... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

the starting KP convo revealed K's mindset... he knows what kind of man KN is, but he still had to go and get him out of jail as KN is his brother.. πŸ‘  K was also not shy of expressing his disappointment with P... he expected P to help him in his time of need... appreciated P as well.. she stood her ground and stuck to her convictions.. πŸ‘  Both stood in their POV without berating the other..

Krishna seems to have finally become completely fed up with his sick family... loved the way he gave verbal lashing to both SS and KN  πŸ‘  ... told them that both are equally bad... πŸ˜†

On monday, I expect KST to insist that Manwa and his mom stay in TN.. afterall, they cannot slink off now, after having the entire Allahabad come to know of their relationship with SS.. they now have to live with the hole they have dug for themselves.. 😈

Edited by a_uma - 11 years ago
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

the starting KP convo revealed K's mindset... he knows what kind of man KN is, but he still had to go and get him out of jail as KN is his brother.. πŸ‘  K was also not shy of expressing his disappointment with P... he expected P to help him in his time of need... appreciated P as well.. she stood her ground and stuck to her convictions.. πŸ‘  Both stood in their POV without berating the other..

Krishna seems to have finally become completely fed up with his sick family... loved the way he gave verbal lashing to both SS and KN  πŸ‘  ... told them that both are equally bad... πŸ˜†

On monday, I expect KST to insist that Manwa and his mom stay in TN.. afterall, they cannot slink off now, after having the entire Allahabad come to know of their relationship with SS.. they now have to live with the hole they have dug for themselves.. 😈

And KST will say shaku and ASY live in TN and he will leave with his Babu pratigya? Seems like that way to me!!
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

toally agree..
@bold...well said..after all manwa wants thakurs so called samman,status...😑