..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREE with uThumbs Up

malniy Groupbie
malniy
malniy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
my god i was just going to post this yesterday < you are sooo right anjali is acting like she's abt to keel over and die any minute !!Censored
Strawberrie Groupbie
Strawberrie
Strawberrie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Yeah... I'm sure a lot of people would be scared to get pregnant after seeing the way she was acting. And she acts like she's dying only when she has an audience. When she has to accuse Chotte, she seems perfectly fine.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankaavellainsaanswetha_chmazkachazka

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawberrie

Yeah... I'm sure a lot of people would be scared to get pregnant after seeing the way she was acting. And she acts like she's dying only when she has an audience. When she has to accuse Chotte, she seems perfectly fine.

Yeah, what's with that... when she has to emotionally blackmail people she is all fine and the rest of the time she has her hand on her head looking like she'll die next moment. We've never seen a single scene of pregnancy complication forget that where is the BUMP? Whether it's actress or PH 's decision.. it's highly unprofessional. The only physical problem she has is a limp, that too she can walk just fine... I think the family is to be blamed equally because they treat her like she is made of glass. Sorry, even glass is stronger than her. The PH is doing a swell job of making us sympathize with her character Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawberriepriyankaaswetha_chmazkachazka

bila_a IF-Dazzler
bila_a
bila_a

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

Why is Anjali treated like she is some long sufferng patient who may die any minute and has to be pampered at all cost.  She started of in the series with a limp, but for Gawds sake Ive worked with more independent and strong people in wheel chairs coupled with communication difficulties.  People with self respect and dignity.  Anjali's family seem to have built this world around her where she is deemed ever fragile and she has spent her life in this container living up to this image.  Her SEVEREConfused disabilities have meant she see's shyaam as this saviour who married this woman inspite of shortcomings
not everyone can handle situation with dignity or self respect and especially because of her family treating her like she was too fragile that she eventually become one. sooner or later anjali will come out of her denial or whatever that is she is feeling
ConfusedDead  This is why she dotes on him, her own lack of self esteem.  Now she is pregnant, not far gone by the look of her lacking baby bump...and is constantly fainting or feeling weak.  She's pregnant, why is she being treated like shes about to die.
maybe because she is pregnant and has mental and emotional problems, and of course the family will treat her like that they love her
  In the Uk womenwork  tll there bump is ourageously big and theyre toddling along and are fine.  anjali doesnt evebn do anything!!!!!
irrelevant on the fact about UK women. one reality one fictional and on top of that everyone is different.
 her character has become really hashed up and irritating.  i dont find hers and arnavs scenes sweet, i find them nauseous.
i agree her character totally got messed up they could have really done wonders with her character.

and seriously, they family walks in on arni about to kiss his wife, cringe!!!! no intense love story is this!

lol yeah, just awkward but that's what you get for living in a house full of people who have all sorts of business with you. hopefully they just start focusing on arnav and khushi but they need to resolve the issue at hand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuf

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
yup any minute..she l die bec she is pregnant!!! with an invisible baby!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
ROFL...i was thinking same...i didnt watch any thing accept arshi scene yesterday...i cant tolerate her yaar!!!!
Strawberrie Groupbie
Strawberrie
Strawberrie

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vellainsaan

Originally posted by Strawberrie

Yeah, what's with that... when she has to emotionally blackmail people she is all fine and the rest of the time she has her hand on her head looking like she'll die next moment. We've never seen a single scene of pregnancy complication forget that where is the BUMP? Whether it's actress or PH 's decision.. it's highly unprofessional. The only physical problem she has is a limp, that too she can walk just fine... I think the family is to be blamed equally because they treat her like she is made of glass. Sorry, even glass is stronger than her. The PH is doing a swell job of making us sympathize with her character Sleepy

I just wrote about the family treating her like glass in some other thread. Gets on my nerves that they treat pregnancy like a disease! Yeah, no complications, no bump... just clutch your head and act like you'll faint when you need attention. I can't fathom how the PH even thinks that she'll get sympathy from the audience with the way they are making a mockery of her character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vellainsaan

Go to top