TheMogambo
TheMogambo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Pregnancy ka Nayi soch

No bump visible..

Dizzy every 5 minutes

Medicine every 2 minutes

Pampering 24 hours...

Anjali, seriously if u want more screen space, better start with sparing some space from ur own side (bump - for godsake).

CVs,
Please be reminded...
We watch this show with all bloopers and lacking logic
Just, Just, because
We want to see some ARSHI magic...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoevellainsaanfleursswetha_chMrDarcyfanmazkachazka

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Smile
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
She is dying of her own stupidity

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaMrDarcyfan

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Nice post...my thoughts exactly...never seen a pregnant woman act like she does these days

probably its more her depression/denial CVs are showing vs. pregnancy

She is a extremely dependent/emotional personality the way she talks with Arnav...I didnt like Arnav saying "aapko meri kasam Di have medicines"

The whole RM family are emotional fools especially Mamiji, Akash and even Arnav too, the only practical person I think is Nani, she cried and all with Shyam episode but she is also open to listening to reason instead of wallowing in sorry/pain...

mazkachazkaMrDarcyfan

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Anjali is PATHETIC! Her family treat her like an invalid! She has a disability but she is not dying for f's sake!

They continue to hide the truth from her! Arnav and Nani when they KNOW that Shyam is the culprit! They don't close the mouth of that disgusting cow Manorama or her spineless looser of a son!

Khushi and Payal should BOTH leave coz they can do better than these scumbag Raizadas! They disgust me! That way both brothers can just spend their whole life propping up their Abala Nari sister! THEY will never have lives! WHAT is Anjali even doing in ASR's house? If she trusts Shyam then she should go with HIM!

This story is pathetic and is totally illogical! NO one is opening their mouths and telling those 3 idiots the truth! I blame ASR! WHY can't he tell his looser brother,sister and aunt what the reality is? He is letting the so called women he loves be insulted by his  aunt, looser brother and leech of a sister!

This is NOT what I signed up to watch! They have butchered this story to give DB and her nauseating Didi ki Sautan storyline more weight! Disgusting!

sooo true Arnav stand up for your LOVE Kushi who is sacrificing her life for YOU & your SELFISH FAMILY who do nothing but only insult herOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavskhushi

Oh god seriously!
She looks like she'll die any minute!
She always clutches her head like she'll faint!

That made me laugh like crazy but it is true. She behaves like she is always fainting then why does she want to go to temple, satsang etc? Kispe ehsaan kar rahi hai? LOL

mazkachazkaMrDarcyfan

.ProperPatola IF-Sizzlerz
.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
exactly my point!! everytime shes shown holding head as if shes about to die and one thing i dont get it whenever she cries or gets upset...everyone is like take medicine!! wth! would dat stop her stupidity and crying??
SViji_2706 Goldie
SViji_2706
SViji_2706

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vellainsaan

Originally posted by arnavskhushi

Oh god seriously!
She looks like she'll die any minute!
She always clutches her head like she'll faint!

That made me laugh like crazy but it is true. She behaves like she is always fainting then why does she want to go to temple, satsang etc? Kispe ehsaan kar rahi hai? LOL

Shayad Khud pe ehsaan kar rahi haiLOL

Now a days she irritates me so much Angry

Phele se hi real life mein yeise log dekhne ko kya kam the ab IPKKND ne bhi dhikana shuru kar diya hai(I mean the way Anjali is coming between Arhi)
Its true right in real life too many married couple have same problem where wife will have to suffer due to husbands sister or mother or any other relation.

She is the first pregnant lady who is treated like a dying patientD'ohNo one treats like that & no one behaves like that too.I know one should be carefull during this time but there r also many women who suffered a lot due to their husband or husbands relation during their pregnancy time too.Those women live life & stays strong for their child.Y r Cvs hell bent on destroying her character Yaar kuch tho real life se compare karo...

vellainsaanmazkachazka

Go to top