Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Anjali Dying or Pregnant? (Page 6)

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Anjali is PATHETIC! Her family treat her like an invalid! She has a disability but she is not dying for f's sake!

They continue to hide the truth from her! Arnav and Nani when they KNOW that Shyam is the culprit! They don't close the mouth of that disgusting cow Manorama or her spineless looser of a son!

Khushi and Payal should BOTH leave coz they can do better than these scumbag Raizadas! They disgust me! That way both brothers can just spend their whole life propping up their Abala Nari sister! THEY will never have lives! WHAT is Anjali even doing in ASR's house? If she trusts Shyam then she should go with HIM!

This story is pathetic and is totally illogical! NO one is opening their mouths and telling those 3 idiots the truth! I blame ASR! WHY can't he tell his looser brother,sister and aunt what the reality is? He is letting the so called women he loves be insulted by his bitch of an aunt, looser brother and leech of a sister!

This is NOT what I signed up to watch! They have butchered this story to give DB and her nauseating Didi ki Sautan storyline more weight! Disgusting!

Darcy,
Mami knows the truth even she accepts I suppose. May be she is believing Anjali life is destroyed coz Shyam lusted of Khushi and its Khushi's fault(stupid hypocriteAngry )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

miakutty Senior Member
miakutty
miakutty

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
i was thinking the same & the surprising part is, she still has got no baby bumpDisapprove

MrDarcyfan

crazzyhrt IF-Dazzler
crazzyhrt
crazzyhrt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Question of the decade or let's say "question of d millenimum" LOL

MrDarcyfan

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
LOL I Love your post! Clap
I m too lazy to type out all the stuff again so I m gonna copy and paste what I wrote in another post haha Tongue

Exactly thats what I dont get about Indian shows! as soon as someone gets pregnant, its as if they are dying! Come on! Really??
In my office there was this lady who just went on maternatiy leave and she worked till the week before her due date! she was at work every single day! I dont like this baby-ing around when someone is expecting a baby - this came out funny lol LOL
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Anjali is not dying - since when did pregnancy become a terminal illness ?

But I KNOW what is dying - her grey cells.

She is so overwrought at loosing her man, she is clutching onto her brother - for so called support.  Wants to take him along with her to the gynaecologist !  Yuk !!

Who wants to take their brother along to the gynaecologist when there are 4 other women you could ask ?  Disgusting Angry

She finds any reason to touch her brother Confused

Shows you her head isn't quite viewing her sisterly relationship in a normal decent way Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoestarplus31Siri22MrDarcyfan

Heyybabyydolll Goldie
Heyybabyydolll
Heyybabyydolll

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
omg your title! ROFL
And haha you couldnt have stated everything better!!!!
Clap

MrDarcyfan

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvBarunSanaya

Seriously dude!! I was wondering the same today!! ROFL pathetic woman LOL i was thinking to make a post and ask all married women about this .. Because as far as i know pregnant women dont show like they are suffering from some serious disease Ermm
And the funny thing is when she was in car she was all dizzy and when they were in RM she was all fine.. Ouch seriously i can't understand this woman..

exactly dearLOL
wat is this man...Angry...cvs pls try 2 understand Anjali is not the first pregnant women in the world.LOL.audience knows this well...& we also know something about thisWink ...
actually we learned pregnant women's conditions 4 ipkknd only...LOL
epic pregnancy...Confused

MrDarcyfan

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reksy

Boy am I soo glad...this post is made...did anyone notice how are expressions and acting were when they were in the car? I mean for God's sake agreed this is a fiction..but, a bit of realism wouldn't hurt!!! Would it???

yeah what's with that. Nobody died so why such a long face?

MrDarcyfan

Go to top