India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Anjali Dying or Pregnant? (Page 5)

rainyday3000 Goldie
rainyday3000
rainyday3000

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

I dont' know...but if pragnancy is like this...i m shit scared right now!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaraHeervellainsaanChitraFMrDarcyfan

Crystal_Ice90 Senior Member
Crystal_Ice90
Crystal_Ice90

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
ROFL ds one from myside

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

come on guys... what is this fuss about... Arnav is to kiss everyone on the show but HIS WIFE... thats the only rule... how can you forget????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-Akanksha-MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Anjali is PATHETIC! Her family treat her like an invalid! She has a disability but she is not dying for f's sake!

They continue to hide the truth from her! Arnav and Nani when they KNOW that Shyam is the culprit! They don't close the mouth of that disgusting cow Manorama or her spineless looser of a son!

Khushi and Payal should BOTH leave coz they can do better than these scumbag Raizadas! They disgust me! That way both brothers can just spend their whole life propping up their Abala Nari sister! THEY will never have lives! WHAT is Anjali even doing in ASR's house? If she trusts Shyam then she should go with HIM!

This story is pathetic and is totally illogical! NO one is opening their mouths and telling those 3 idiots the truth! I blame ASR! WHY can't he tell his looser brother,sister and aunt what the reality is? He is letting the so called women he loves be insulted by his bitch of an aunt, looser brother and leech of a sister!

This is NOT what I signed up to watch! They have butchered this story to give DB and her nauseating Didi ki Sautan storyline more weight! Disgusting!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 20 July 2012 at 6:33pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoe-Surma-saavan_loverjen_xvellainsaanLuvBarunSanayaAkanksha-DiamondLifeChitraF

jen_x IF-Dazzler
jen_x
jen_x

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Omg, the title made me laugh! Haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
You spoke my exact words... That is what.. Is she the first person having a baby... Second is she a really a single woman there are so many ladies who are working till the n th hour to support house and then go back to to work taking the newborn with them.

In fact why should we feel sympathy for cry baby visa is the next prog whereas the protagonist is shown suffering from cancer and the family and patient is shown being positive and cheerful with bouts of hidden pain.. At least their cause and trauma is real...

zenjoeAkanksha-MrDarcyfan

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
uhh yeah...is she that weak? i mean pregnancy dont harm tht much yaar...even complicated pregnancy...whats up with her illness? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-MrDarcyfan

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

Originally posted by anjaanichokri

You are sooo right.  I hate how she is acting and being treated like she has a disease or dying.  For God's sake, she is only pregnant, big deal. Here in the US we workout, go to work do everything till the day before our baby is born or even few days before, depending on the condition.
my point exactly, shes pregant not sick! she has a limp, so frigging what?!
 I know her world came crashing down with her husband being gone, but she is not mentally stable at all, because she has been spoiled and pampered her whole life.  Pregnancy is a condition, where you are adjust a little, not take "dawai" and sleep all the time. Pathetic. Even how she got in the car yday, was pathetic too.  

I cannot believe she told Arnav today, "tumhe pyar ho gaya" and u have changed since you got married. She is sooo selfish. Wait till she finds out the reason behind his marriage and the blackmail he did to Khushi.

JHALI's mantra when Im not happy, how dare anyone to be happy. Im the center of universe of everyone in Raizada zoo(sorry mansionLOL)

zenjoeLuvBarunSanayaMrDarcyfan

Go to top