India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Anjali Dying or Pregnant? (Page 10)

Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
ROFL Your thread title is too funny.  I have been pregnant and nothing like Anjali. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

priy123 Groupbie
priy123
priy123

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
hahaha totally agree with you!! ROFL and in the car she looked as thought she was going to pass out!.. well maybe thats because she has hardly been eating!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

SamanthaG Senior Member
SamanthaG
SamanthaG

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
OMG I can't stop laughing right now. Last night my hubby and I were having supper while i was watching the show. As usual he is very sarcastic when it comes to IPKKND. When he saw Anjali in the car he asked what's up with her. So I told him she is pregnant. He replied, are you sure she is pregnant...she looks like she is dying. ROFL

Then the way the family reacted to Arnav and Khushi when they walked in on them...he said...are they having an affair...why does everyone looked so shocked. Then he says what the hell...is he married to the pregnant one (seeing Anjali's reaction)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeHappy-go-luckyswetha_chtvbufmazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamanthaG

OMG I can't stop laughing right now. Last night my hubby and I were having supper while i was watching the show. As usual he is very sarcastic when it comes to IPKKND. When he saw Anjali in the car he asked what's up with her. So I told him she is pregnant. He replied, are you sure she is pregnant...she looks like she is dying. ROFL

Then the way the family reacted to Arnav and Khushi when they walked in on them...he said...are they having an affair...why does everyone looked so shocked. Then he says what the hell...is he married to the pregnant one (seeing Anjali's reaction)

ROFL
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Seriously, everyone at RM is acting as if she's the first woman on this planet who is giving birth Wacko
Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Seriously... If she was so sick, what was the need to go to satsang and all... just to have the family fawn some more over her? Dramaqueen Anjie *shakes head*
shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I swear!!!!

I went through a very very difficult pregnancy, unfortunately, which did not even last...even then I was not this bad!!!

I would surely like to know what are those medicines, which she keeps on popping in her mouth!!!  As far as I know the least you have medicines during pregnancy the better it is.

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamanthaG

Seriously!  This woman is behaving like a estranged wife not his sister Angry

Go to top