Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post...my thoughts exactly...never seen a pregnant woman act like she does these days

probably its more her depression/denial CVs are showing vs. pregnancy

She is a extremely dependent/emotional personality the way she talks with Arnav...I didnt like Arnav saying "aapko meri kasam Di have medicines"

The whole RM family are emotional fools especially Mamiji, Akash and even Arnav too, the only practical person I think is Nani, she cried and all with Shyam episode but she is also open to listening to reason instead of wallowing in sorry/pain...
fleurs thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Anjali is PATHETIC! Her family treat her like an invalid! She has a disability but she is not dying for f's sake!

They continue to hide the truth from her! Arnav and Nani when they KNOW that Shyam is the culprit! They don't close the mouth of that disgusting cow Manorama or her spineless looser of a son!

Khushi and Payal should BOTH leave coz they can do better than these scumbag Raizadas! They disgust me! That way both brothers can just spend their whole life propping up their Abala Nari sister! THEY will never have lives! WHAT is Anjali even doing in ASR's house? If she trusts Shyam then she should go with HIM!

This story is pathetic and is totally illogical! NO one is opening their mouths and telling those 3 idiots the truth! I blame ASR! WHY can't he tell his looser brother,sister and aunt what the reality is? He is letting the so called women he loves be insulted by his  aunt, looser brother and leech of a sister!

This is NOT what I signed up to watch! They have butchered this story to give DB and her nauseating Didi ki Sautan storyline more weight! Disgusting!

sooo true Arnav stand up for your LOVE Kushi who is sacrificing her life for YOU & your SELFISH FAMILY who do nothing but only insult her
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arnavskhushi

Oh god seriously!

She looks like she'll die any minute!
She always clutches her head like she'll faint!

That made me laugh like crazy but it is true. She behaves like she is always fainting then why does she want to go to temple, satsang etc? Kispe ehsaan kar rahi hai? πŸ˜†
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
exactly my point!! everytime shes shown holding head as if shes about to die and one thing i dont get it whenever she cries or gets upset...everyone is like take medicine!! wth! would dat stop her stupidity and crying??
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vellainsaan

That made me laugh like crazy but it is true. She behaves like she is always fainting then why does she want to go to temple, satsang etc? Kispe ehsaan kar rahi hai? πŸ˜†

Shayad Khud pe ehsaan kar rahi haiπŸ˜†

Now a days she irritates me so much πŸ˜‘

Phele se hi real life mein yeise log dekhne ko kya kam the ab IPKKND ne bhi dhikana shuru kar diya hai(I mean the way Anjali is coming between Arhi)
Its true right in real life too many married couple have same problem where wife will have to suffer due to husbands sister or mother or any other relation.

She is the first pregnant lady who is treated like a dying patientNo one treats like that & no one behaves like that too.I know one should be carefull during this time but there r also many women who suffered a lot due to their husband or husbands relation during their pregnancy time too.Those women live life & stays strong for their child.Y r Cvs hell bent on destroying her character Yaar kuch tho real life se compare karo...
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TOTALLY AGREE with uπŸ‘πŸΌ
malniy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
my god i was just going to post this yesterday < you are sooo right anjali is acting like she's abt to keel over and die any minute !!🀬
Strawberrie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah... I'm sure a lot of people would be scared to get pregnant after seeing the way she was acting. And she acts like she's dying only when she has an audience. When she has to accuse Chotte, she seems perfectly fine.
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Strawberrie

Yeah... I'm sure a lot of people would be scared to get pregnant after seeing the way she was acting. And she acts like she's dying only when she has an audience. When she has to accuse Chotte, she seems perfectly fine.

Yeah, what's with that... when she has to emotionally blackmail people she is all fine and the rest of the time she has her hand on her head looking like she'll die next moment. We've never seen a single scene of pregnancy complication forget that where is the BUMP? Whether it's actress or PH 's decision.. it's highly unprofessional. The only physical problem she has is a limp, that too she can walk just fine... I think the family is to be blamed equally because they treat her like she is made of glass. Sorry, even glass is stronger than her. The PH is doing a swell job of making us sympathize with her character πŸ₯±
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hessa85

Why is Anjali treated like she is some long sufferng patient who may die any minute and has to be pampered at all cost.  She started of in the series with a limp, but for Gawds sake Ive worked with more independent and strong people in wheel chairs coupled with communication difficulties.  People with self respect and dignity.  Anjali's family seem to have built this world around her where she is deemed ever fragile and she has spent her life in this container living up to this image.  Her SEVEREπŸ˜• disabilities have meant she see's shyaam as this saviour who married this woman inspite of shortcomings
not everyone can handle situation with dignity or self respect and especially because of her family treating her like she was too fragile that she eventually become one. sooner or later anjali will come out of her denial or whatever that is she is feeling
πŸ˜•πŸ€’  This is why she dotes on him, her own lack of self esteem.  Now she is pregnant, not far gone by the look of her lacking baby bump...and is constantly fainting or feeling weak.  She's pregnant, why is she being treated like shes about to die.
maybe because she is pregnant and has mental and emotional problems, and of course the family will treat her like that they love her
  In the Uk womenwork  tll there bump is ourageously big and theyre toddling along and are fine.  anjali doesnt evebn do anything!!!!!
irrelevant on the fact about UK women. one reality one fictional and on top of that everyone is different.
 her character has become really hashed up and irritating.  i dont find hers and arnavs scenes sweet, i find them nauseous.
i agree her character totally got messed up they could have really done wonders with her character.

and seriously, they family walks in on arni about to kiss his wife, cringe!!!! no intense love story is this!

lol yeah, just awkward but that's what you get for living in a house full of people who have all sorts of business with you. hopefully they just start focusing on arnav and khushi but they need to resolve the issue at hand.