Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
she's got
ATTENTION SEEKING SYNDROME
Edited by swetha_ch - 11 years ago
amal3008 thumbnail
Lol!! Love the title...
My point too!! That woman's idiotic behavior is getting on my nerves!! It seems "Chote" needs to get her permission before he kisses his wife!!! Bullcrap!!
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wwooww my exact thoughts! what's with that head holding and sickening attitude! both my sisters are pregnant ! and none of them behave this way! they single-handedly manage their heavy-duty house chores and never complain of any sickness (touchwood) and now we see our anjhali jha ji ,who looks she's about to drop dead on the ground!uper se she won't even take care of herself with the intake of her medicines! blah!
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
U r forgetting the servant also walks in as our leads are about to kiss... what to say abt that?
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
She is the first person on this earth who is pregnant.. 😵 And damn, Ive never seen the doctor say anything that her pregnancy has complications.. She has this habit of making people dance to her tunes.. I feel sick seeing her face even.. She was dying in the car and when she saw ArHi together she got energy pumped inside her from some unknown sources.. Im seriously disliking Anjali... And this hatred is gonna continue if she keeps shedding those tears seeing ArHi together...🥱
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
loll you are right! the whole family accepted Arnav having a live in relationship with Lavanya, but they were absolutely shocked to see Arnav trying to kiss his wife loll Apna Hari Parakash is way more cool than the whole raizada clan. at least he didn't freak out when he saw Arnav and khushi in each others arms, loll and to answer your question, I think Anjali is dying! what a hypocrite...did she forget her time when shyam would carry her in his goad to woo her in front of the whole damn family?!? She used to be all smiles and now when her brother found his happiness, missy is throwing a shit fit! not good...
Dandelion. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
When I saw your title I was like " Yes!! Finally someone got it!" 
She was like she will be dead in any minute(I wish she was)
I hated the family reaction about ArShi spending time with each other!  some It was just Yuckkk!
Seriously Anjali dumbo needs some REST! RIP Anjali! Or else copy-paste for me!
Dandelion. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: swetha_ch

she's got
ATTENTION SEEKING SYNDROME

Egjactly! Apne khud ke bhaai ko kaatil nazronse dhekhna, Usse apni patni ke saath dhekh jealous hona, OMG! Gimme a break!
Edited by BarunliciousGal - 11 years ago
TheMogambo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Pregnancy ka Nayi soch

No bump visible..

Dizzy every 5 minutes

Medicine every 2 minutes

Pampering 24 hours...

Anjali, seriously if u want more screen space, better start with sparing some space from ur own side (bump - for godsake).

CVs,
Please be reminded...
We watch this show with all bloopers and lacking logic
Just, Just, because
We want to see some ARSHI magic...

maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is dying of her own stupidity