India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

What Will Krishna Do...? (Page 3)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

i hope he says to the lady she need not leave and he will...and that she and her son can stay there and live with SS as family... i really hope this makes them (that lady and her son) feel at least a bit ashamed (that is if they've any conscience)  when K leaves the house... money, property, his family, his father, all the wealth... they should feel ashamed because they will be the reason for K leaving...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702teenssBruce_LCaped_Crusader

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

i hope he says to the lady she need not leave and he will...and that she and her son can stay there and live with SS as family... i really hope this makes them (that lady and her son) feel at least a bit ashamed (that is if they've any conscience)  when K leaves the house... money, property, his family, his father, all the wealth... they should feel ashamed because they will be the reason for K leaving...

Hope Your Words Come True...I Just Want KriYa Out Of This Hell.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710Filza.

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I don't think KP are going anywhere.
There'll be a whole lotta dirama ... Gol gol baton ke baad all will remain under the same roof.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.suk4Caped_Crusader

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Hope Your Words Come True...I Just Want KriYa Out Of This Hell.Dead

i don't have any hopes from P.. really.. that she'll agree easily.. or even agree in the first place...

from Krishna i dont want him to budge an inch from his stance.. if P objects, i want him to leave :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caped_Crusader

Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

i don't have any hopes from P.. really.. that she'll agree easily.. or even agree in the first place...

from Krishna i dont want him to budge an inch from his stance.. if P objects, i want him to leave :)

I'm With You.

P Have To Show Some Respect For Husband's Decision This Time...Otherwise It'll Be Really Annoying.

Filza.

Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meanreds

There'll be a whole lotta dirama ... Gol gol baton ke baad all will remain under the same roof.
Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

hussainramso

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

We all thort the same when Krishna was going to leave due to the fact his family were treating him like an outsider due to the fact that he cudnt be a father. We all thort P will object and not go but she was ready to go with him and leave.
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meanreds

CryDead

How will P and Kesar continue to argue over Samar if KP bid aloha.
Kesar won't allow ASY and mom to stay on at TN ... Unless K is planning to give P part of property to ASY... Unlikely.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4Caped_Crusader

Go to top