Khushi, not Payal should stage the walkout

surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Dont get me wrong... I am glad Payal stood up to Aakash today but 
Oh Bhagwan ... now if Payal shows more spine than Khushi and walks out because Aakash is misbehaving I will cry
Khushi is the spunky one... she should be walking because of the rotten treatment she is getting at RM, and she should drag Payal with her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

true👍🏼before leaving payal u smack the hubby of urs 
and kushi give ur darling hubby a goodbye kiss

Edited by mahashivji - 11 years ago
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Khushi should decide to leave and then Payal goes with her.

They should both leave...Edited by LoveWillPrevail - 11 years ago
shai77 thumbnail
We have to remember that the main reason Khushi still putting up at RM becos' Arnav did threaten her to separate Payal & Akash that's what stopping Khushi fm walking out...But I'm not surprised if Payal really walks out of th RM without Khushi knowing & this will create rift between Arnav & Khushi..by then I guess Khushi will decide to leave everything behind her which includes the Man she love the most with hoping that with her absence in Raizada then everything will back to normal...
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
How about Payal and Khushi both walking out at the same time individually - - after telling Nani - and go out together!
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shai77

We have to remember that the main reason Khushi still putting up at RM becos' Arnav did threaten her to separate Payal & Akash that's what stopping Khushi fm walking out...But I'm not surprised if Payal really walks out of th RM without Khushi knowing & this will create rift between Arnav & Khushi..by then I guess Khushi will decide to leave everything behind her which includes the Man she love the most with hoping that with her absence in Raizada then everything will back to normal...

That's a good thought... I forgot about the contract thingie