Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi can you please focus on your life (Page 2)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Aisha...all signs point to Khushi leaving RM. That's why they are showing these repetitive scenes of Anjali walking in on ArHi and getting upset. If Khushi does leave RM, I hope its for herself and not for Anjali. I know we don't want to see separation but that's the only way they will get rid of this baggage between them. As long as Di is in the picture, he will always give Khushi second priority...so she needs to go away from him so he can realize her true worth.

All the family member's anger and glares are directed at Khushi, not Arnav. He can relax because his family treats him like God...but Khushi will get blamed for everything. That's why she got so scared and tried to hide the rose petals.

I agree with your main point though. Khushi needs to respect herself first! Stop letting others walk all over you and ruining your own happiness for theirs, that's why you keep getting hurt. Unfortunately, SP can't have a female lead who is not selfless. I hope they prove us wrong this time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52CHIPPEDCUPOmNaMaSteOm

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
sooo agree
please khushi just walk out from that house.
they don't deserve you

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Aisha...all signs point to Khushi leaving RM. That's why they are showing these repetitive scenes of Anjali walking in on ArHi and getting upset. If Khushi does leave RM, I hope its for herself and not for Anjali. I know we don't want to see separation but that's the only way they will get rid of this baggage between them. As long as Di is in the picture, he will always give Khushi second priority...so she needs to go away from him so he can realize her true worth.

I know she will leave RM.But it was not necessary to create such an awkward moment for ArShi in front of the family.But CVs need to focus on Anjali's pain.Sleepy

If Khushi leaves RM because of Anjali then it is like silently accepting the fact that she is responsible for all miseries in anjali's life.Dead

All the family member's anger and glares are directed at Khushi, not Arnav. He can relax because his family treats him like God...but Khushi will get blamed for everything. That's why she got so scared and tried to hide the rose petals.
Of course they will treat him as God.He earns money for them.That's why he can go to a meeting but can not spend time with his wife.

I agree with your main point though. Khushi needs to respect herself first! Stop letting others walk all over you and ruining your own happiness for theirs, that's why you keep getting hurt. Unfortunately, SP can't have a female lead who is not selfless. I hope they prove us wrong this time.

Yes female leads are sacrificial.But Khushi and Gopi Bahu are two extremes.
They don't even realize that they have a life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmysunflower52ChitraFOmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I know right! The scene they created just ANNOYED me beyond words...as if ArHi committed a crime by spending some time together. 

It seems like both Arnav and Khushi's characterizations revolve around Anjali now. One day they are lovey-dovey, the next day he tells her he wishes he never met her, the next day she is mad at him for no particular reason. I don't even try to understand them anymore. They are too inconsistent. All this because they need to justify a supporting character like Anjali. This PH has lost it completely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
this is one point i completely agree to u with on
which is getting my nerves
she like the best & easiest scapegoat for the CV's to play with
its her nature & its going against her
weirdly ASR's nature is not coming out either

tAriAn Senior Member
tAriAn
tAriAn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

WOW Clap
This should be the top post today, 
really loved it and appreciated.

Khushi should go forward and make herself busy, doing any job , what she was doing earlier ..dabba business.
and if she accept Arnav as husband, she should not leave RM, Why should she?

THE best ever dialogue so far i read.. in this scenes related.
"Why did you slept with your husband (Mama ) even when his sister's (Arnav's mom) man(husband) left her?"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

mayur1209 Senior Member
mayur1209
mayur1209

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I know right! The scene they created just ANNOYED me beyond words...as if ArHi committed a crime by spending some time together. 

It seems like both Arnav and Khushi's characterizations revolve around Anjali now. One day they are lovey-dovey, the next day he tells her he wishes he never met her, the next day she is mad at him for no particular reason. I don't even try to understand them anymore. They are too inconsistent. All this because they need to justify a supporting character like Anjali. This PH has lost it completely.

I agree completely Khushi and Arnav change on a daily basis to support the whims of an actress. Whose character is also equally inconsistent.Really this is the same sister who for Arnav's happiness convinced her grandmother to let lavanya live in their house before marriage. I have lost hope for t his serial now.
maisoon Goldie
maisoon
maisoon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
i live in a hostel room along wth 4 of my roomies and if one of us is tense or depressed the atmosphere become as grave as a morge.(no exaggeration)
until and unless the matter is not solved,it is not left.
you just had to intervene! How can you see ur friends or family suffering.
i cant! Can you?????
i agree that khushi takes it hard on herself by taking all responsibilty on herself and going about solving everything alone.she should not burden her life and give others space
but its not mature to expect that she dont feel bad for anjali,arnav,payal etc

just consider this and answer this kostin
if khushi wont be ever forgiving and selfless
would she ever have forgiven arnav for his * forgive me for being so harsh* crimes ?????
they would have never being in love let alone married!
But thsts only my pov would love to hear from others

Go to top