India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi can you please focus on your life

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Khushi you are not given the job of worrying about Anjali,Mami,Nani,Payal,Akash and Hari Prakash.Pinch
Anjali is a 35 years old woman.She has a grandmother to comb her hair, two brothers to carry her and feed her.Anjali is the heiress of Arnav's property.
If you do not consider Arnav as your husband then you have rights to leave him.Let Payal handle her marriage.You are not a marriage counselor.And you are not going to have a grand welcome in Gupta House.So go search for a job instead of doing Pooja for Anjali.Sleepy
And if you consider him as your husband then earn your rights as a wife from him.Make love.Have babies.Go and tell Mami that Arnav is your husband and you have the right to make him dance on your tunes.Thumbs Up

Today I was more irritated with you than Anjali and Mami.Why were you ruining the rose petals?Why did not you ask her,"Why did you slept with your husband(Mama ) even when his sister's(Arnav's mom) man left her?"
People take you for granted because you have taken your life for granted.If you love your mother then take care of the life she has given you.Hug

Girl I can read your eyes.I know you will leave RM so that Anjali and Arnav can come closer.
Khushi if you have even an inch self respect then don't leave RM for Anjali.Don't blame yourself.Because if someone blames oneself then she/he deserved the allegations.

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

ishahscelakarthikazcoolPCdublinheidiazizeh123tAriAn-Reva-_Janki_radiation-tanya96-arshi1986sun2011notacrimetoloveNav_BarunErika1Julie0001Emerald-shagun-rocksranithaarnavandkhushi1fardeepriyankaaAmazingAmyDefLeppardSunriseGreenSwap-Arhisunflower52sree07--Yashi--bepatient...-Riya-...Deedeepa1ChitraFincandescentpakpearlOmNaMaSteOmmazkachazkaILTHBEB

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Exactly Khushi needs to 1st stabilize her own life, then she can go about helping other people. 

She said what was the truth and her conscience is clear, no need to worry about other people lives when her own life is a mess. 

Good post. 

Mahan banney ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.

She is like aa mar mere pair par kulari. 

Edited by sunflower52 - 20 July 2012 at 11:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tina potterheidiazizeh123priyankaasun2011shagun-rocksmazkachazka

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Her Mahanata is getting on my nerves.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-tanya96-heidipriyankaashagun-rockssunflower52mazkachazka

heidi Senior Member
heidi
heidi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
agree dear...she should have concentrated on her dabba bussiness..so that anjali will not get to see her at home and khusi also get some relief..
and she can stand on her own legs rather than clinging to a hubby whose 1st priority is didi..she only considered other's happiness,who dont care for her life..she should have told about syam in that pooja day itself..but seeing poojali worrying,she retrreated,,poor girl,when will she study???Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rockspriyankaaswat.g

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
yaar I thought not to bash Anjali but now I can't handle it any more
case Anjali is going to separate her bro's wifes from them..
any way I don't care about Akash but here Anjali want to romance with her bro...
yaaakkk she want 24*7 from his bro...
so what about Khushi..
I felt like what the hell going on with Anjali..SP saas also better than her ...yaaakk...
if Arnav has a brain then he need to think more about it..
case Khushi didn't force him to marry her...he ws the one force that innocent girl..
and also that girl ws the knw came to save him..and risk her life and two tiles she ws almost near the death doors...
and his di ws just lived with the cheepa and didn't care about him at that time..
so now what...I think Khushi better to leave Arnav and life her own life...I didn't mean to Bash Anjali..but felt sad after watching today epi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maloseshagun-rockspriyankaaswat.g

priyankaa Goldie
priyankaa
priyankaa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
gud thought..khushi has now became epitome of sacrifice...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocks

Nav_Barun Goldie
Nav_Barun
Nav_Barun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
in each show there is always a bholi bhali girl who becomes a bahu of a rich family and is taunted by woman like mamiji and all it is really getting on my nerves not only this show but all shows why do we always need a bahu who sacrifice for family's happiness why cant they Khushi think about herself

Edited by LoveBarunAshish - 20 July 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PCdublinshagun-rocks

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u.  doosaro ke problems fix karne me hi sari samay katham.. apana life ko pehle achhi thara dhekhlo.  Payal is a grownup woman and she seems to be sane enough to solve her own pbms.  leave her to that.  You now have a loving husband who wants to come near u and u are acting wierd !  Dont be the woman jo sab sehalethi hai aur apni khushiyaan thyaag bhi dhethi hai.  Take your life into your hands and try to have happy times with your husband.  Anjali / mami / akash these people will understand u later.  Right now you have Arnav and nani on your side.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rockssunflower52

Go to top