Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF~A Lifelong Friendship.Love!:IMP NTE/PG 43:3 Jan (Page 37)

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Pro--

your intro got me hooked...it had something in it to make a spell over me. I guess not everyone round this world know what was over there which made me get in love with it but yup if 2 of my frnds might be reading it would cum to know what frndship does mean to me n why was i get possessive with such mattrs :)  LoLz now dont have high hopes it was for love v/s frndship sort m still saved from that heartbreak coz I love my both idiot BF's *besties*best frnds* more than I could love my lover hehe i would love to die before this situation arise so nt that mttr but defo the rsn is something close to my hrt :) which automatically make me fall in love with these Kinda Fictions...so in short u took my heart away for it

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdlife19

But for her,He taught me how to love,but not how to stop...

no one can teach us this Smile i wish there were some classes which would have done this as well Wink
at least i would have got over my addiction from Fictions and Maaneet Tongue hehe insane in love with them Embarrassed
dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
waiting for the leap di
dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

But for him,

She was his friend,

Who filled his life with happiness..

Like she was the most beautiful flower

In his garden of friendship...

i actually wish there was a class to teach us this but alsa...!! this is a feeling and no one can teach us this Dead
i have often seen friends claiming they love each other deeply when there is nothing just a friendship bond whereas in friendship it's more difficult to differentiate that there is love...!!!!!!!!
aisa kyu hota hai???????? Angry
dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.

you know this was the line which hooked me up...i dont know why?? but...i guess something was in it that i felt close to Smile
i just cant say what it was!!!!!!
but...
ahhh
m thinking so much na LOL
kya karu oo ladies main hu aadat se majbur Tongue
dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Part1--

owww u know for a second I was so damn shocked to read it that i practically banged my Lappy screen shut hard *agar uska flip tut jaata na sab aapki galati hoti* just because I was looking myself in that lil Maan...OMG...this is the frst FF where i could find similarity of Maan n me...LoLz i actually got hold on mum n dragged her to read it n she laughed like hell reading it...saying tera male version hai...what??

Hehehe u know when m angry n irritated on mum or dad i call them as *papa aapki biwi* or *mumma aapke pati dev* LoLzzz reading the whole thing where Maan was showing tantrums I was so damn flushed in embarecmnt u have no idea about it jeeezzz i mean!! *pouting* aapne meleko shalam se paani paani karwaa dia

LoLz Geet is Cutest DQ here she is a darling cutie shona pie I must say an angel here aowww anyways she is one in million na ;)  love it

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Part2--

Maan ko cake ni dia...aoww mera Maanu jaanu was feeling so low Geet this was not right he is ur BFF na!! So u should have given him but nahi yeh ganda gussa aa jaata hai...LoLz I always wonder in each FF where childhood frnship/love is shown there Geet is always much more gusse waali hitler than Maan LoLz

hehehe the sleeping scene was too cute yaar just loved it!

N thn Morn part where Maan got dumped again LoLz couldnt stop myself from laughing my head off LoLz that was limit i tell u

n thn finally where Maan n Geet again became frnds n appologized waise Maan ki galati nahi thi :/  :/  fir b BFF ko sorry bolne se kuch ho thoda jaata hai so loved it

and lastly the possessive devil singh khurana LoLz yeh to abhi se aisa hai jab bada hoga tabhi kya hoga?? N moreover jab pata chalega he loves his choco tab to baba ji mehar rakhe Geet ki

aowww end castle scene...hush mereko b wo same ghar chahie...Choco n teddy talk was soo cute n innocent

dazzlingdivz IF-Dazzler
dazzlingdivz
dazzlingdivz

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Part3--

hushhh this was perfect U know?? I just loved the sneeking in part LoLz i use to sneek out of my class n hide in school librry's 3rd floor just becase waha koi ni aata tha n me n my frnd could get peace...where i will be sleeping n they will b doing eithere their or sometyms my assignmnts as well wo kya hai na mereko drawing karwaa lo jitni chaho but written prcticls baba ji mereko uss se pehle uthaa lo

LoLz but i ws sharp enough i never got caught so baby was safe each tym LoLz n mumma papa school aa jaate they would have nxt day got me out of school n put me under home schooling naaa yeh risk ni le sakti thi school frnds kaha se laati main

hushhh Rano maa n Mohinder papa was serious strict there itna gussa itni choti c baat pe haie la...but sab parents ek jaise hote hai my dad was strict ony when he use to get my complain for being a chatterbox n naughty kidd...study k lie ni aaya isslie i was yet in school till 12 nahi to 2nd stnd main hi dad home school shuru karwaa dete mera...mere papa ko PTM pe jaana hota tha I use to fake sleep till he comes n leave for his site or office...nahi to mera raam naam stya :p  LoLz

but punishmnt harsh hai...

Itna b nahi dena chahie tha

ismain Maan ki kya galti usko b punish kia free main hi...hu-ahhh

Go to top