Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF~A Lifelong Friendship.Love!:IMP NTE/PG 43:3 Jan (Page 31)

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
just saw this ff amazing ff just like ur others sdlife19
waiting for the update
plz post soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdlife19

-padmarao- IF-Sizzlerz
-padmarao-
-padmarao-

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdlife19

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
waiting
_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
still waiting...
dreamyharika IF-Rockerz
dreamyharika
dreamyharika

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
di still waiting
Infinity. IF-Addictz
Infinity.
Infinity.

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Waitinggg

Pls update soon

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Part 4

Maan was angry, angry on himself tat he could not take away the pain. He was restless sitting in his class while Prem was all the way having his eyes on him. Since last afternoon nor did Maan and Geet spoke nor did they see each other. They belonged to Khuranna's and Handa's and had never learnt to go against their parents words. Though it was Geet who was punished but it was also Maan who had to bear it.

Prem: Maan…. Maan…

Prem was scared as since last few minutes the teacher had been observing Maan who was lost in his world. Prem was continuously asking Maan to pay attention but he failed to see tat the teacher was now standing next to Maan and giving him angry glares.

Teacher: So Prem Handa.. finished alerting Mr. Maan.

Perm: teac… teacher.. I mean.. m sorry.

Teacher: you better be and right now I need to see your homework.

Prem gave her his book while the Teacher still was looking at Maan to see if he had noticed him.

Teacher: Maan.. where is your homework.

He still did not reply. Prem kicked him hard on his leg while Maan came out of his thoughts and tats when he heard the teacher.

Teacher: Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna.. can you show me your science homework or is it tat you forgot to do it.

Maan: m sorry teacher but I did not bring my book as I did not do my homework.

The teacher was hell angry as first he was not paying attention and now was answering her back saying he did not do his homework.

Teacher: Out Maan..

Maan did not wait for a second and he moved out of the class while the whole class was surprised as it was the first time Maan was punished and tat to for not doing his homework. Prem who had a doubt on Maan. opened his back and was shocked to see he had brought his book and the homework was done but before he could say something he saw Maan moving out. Maan could not stand out and without the teacher noticing him he walked further reaching his Chocolate's class. However, he could not talk but he could at least see her from far away.

Geet was not less, her eyes swollen, her face pale while she lost when the teacher was teaching them. She had already been punished for not paying attention and now was standing in the class for not answering the questions asked by the teacher. Vicky was cursing the teacher for punishing his angel while his eyes were teary seeing her cry. Maan who had reached near the class, saw his Chocolate standing from the window. It pained him to see her in tat state and a look on her face he knew tat she did not sleep and was crying whole night. He wanted to go and hug her but he could not. He could never do tat as he knew tat she would not like it. They would never do anything which would hurt their parents. Vicky saw Maan there, and felt like crying more but Maan asked him to be quite and signaled him to take care of Geet. it was not long tat he saw his chocolate loosing her conscious and falling down if it was not Vicky who supported her. he wanted to go and hold her but he backed off seeing the teacher coming and helping her. Maan ran away hiding his tears from everyone and sat at a lone corner, crying his pain.

Rano was hell scared and worried for Geet who was now  lying on bed while the doctor was checking her. She gave a accusing look to her husband Mohinder while Simran held her by her shoulder. The Handa's were informed about Geet fainting in the school and they soon brought her back. The Khuranna's did not waste time and were at Handa Haveli with Maan and Vicky, Maan refused to come inside and said tat he would sit in the garden and wait for them.

Rano: why mohinder,, why did you do. why did you have to give her such harsh punishment. Kya meri bachi ne itni badi galti ki thi.

Mohinder: It was Rano.. She should know how to behave and not trouble Maan and Prem with her mischief's.

Rano; haan.. ki ushne galti.. but than.. wat did you do.. see wat your punishment did.

Simran: Calm down rano.. shant ho jaa…. Angel will be fine..

Rano: why Simran.. why he had to punish.. dekho meri bachi.. kaise padhi hui hain.. she is so lifeless Simran..

Simran hugged a crying Rano while giving angry glare to Mohinder and Jai. Mohinder for punishing Geet and for Jai tat he did not stop him.

Rano: don't you know Mohinder tat.. geet can stay without us.. but.. she cant stay without Maan… Maan… sirf uska dost nahi hain… he is her life… she…

Mohinder: I know Rano… but she needed to be punished.

Rano: Punished. Tho kya aisa saza dete hain.. see wat you did.. Janthe ho Mohinder, if they wanted they could have went against you and met at school par nahi… our children will never go against us.. but see wat you did. You just did not punish Geet , but Maan, Prem and Vicky also.. dekho.. unhe.. how they are crying seeing their angel like this.. just see them Mohinder.

Mohinder: M sorry.. I did not mean.

Simran: Kaha tha humne bhai ji… did not I tried to stop you.. we feared this bhai ji.. and see now… angel.. she is suffering.

Jai: Jaa.. Mohinder… go get Maan here..Angel needs him Mohinder.. and you know he wont come here unless and until you call him… chadoo.. mohinder.. apni zidd chod.. humare bache galat nahi the.. its just tat they love each other.

Mohinder cried hugging Jai.

Mohinder: where is Maan?

Jai: Garden… go Mohinder.. just get him his Chocolate needs her Teddy. Go..

His tears did not leave his eyes for a second. Their relation was such tat it was beyond their understanding. Maan was sitting on the bench whem Mohinder saw him. he slowly came near him an sat next to him while Maan wiped his tears.

Maan: Chote Papa… do you know… I did not meet Chocolate nor did she meet me.

Mohinder felt ashamed of wat he did. He hugged Maan.

Mohinder: I know beta.. I know ki you both wil never go against us.

Maan: But chote papa.. you only punished Chocolate… even I had to get punishment na.. she was not wrong. She did not do her homework coz she was a angry on me for not talking. She was not wrong chote pap.. aap jaanthe hain na.. who mere bina study nahi karthi.. she needs me na..

Mohinder: I know Maan… and I came here to take you…your chocolate needs you.. she needs her Teddy Maan..

Maan: Sachi.. chote papa.. I mean.. can I meet her…

Mohinder kissed Maan on his forehead and said.

Mohinder: m sorry beta.. m really sorry.. I was wrong.. I know.. I was harsh and I promise aaj ke baad aisa kabhi nahi karunga.

Maan: nahi chote papa.. aap galat nahi the. You just punished us.. you were not wrong and please never say sorry to us na.. we are small and you are our parents and parents are never wrong.

Jai who had come down behind Mohinder had heard the little talk between them and he was really very proud of Maan. he knew tat though he was just 12 he was well matured and he would handle the other kids alone. It was due to him tat they knew wat family values were. He came forward and placed a hand on both while Maan smiled seeing his dad.

Maan: Dad.. you know.. chote papa said tat I can meet chocolate. I know chocolate is very angry on me but I will manofy her dad. ( Maan suddenly stopped and sat quite shedding his tears.,he looked at his dad and said in a low voice) Dad.. is.. chocolate.. fine.. I know. Doctor.. ne ushe injection diya.. na… I know.. she will cry.. but dad.. will.. my chocolate be allright.

Jai: She needs her teddy Maan.. and when Teddy is with Chocolate than how can she not be fine. Go Maan go angel needs you.

Maan entered the room only to see his Chocolate sleeping on the bed while Rano and Simran sitting next to her and Vicky and Prem crying. He slowly stepped inside and without a word went and sat next to Geet slowly touching her hand. The moment she felt his touch she whispered his name " TEDDY" as if she felt him. Maan smiled with tears in his eyes while other just sat watching them. Maan bends down a bit kissing her forehead, her cheeks and last her nose like he always did..

Unki dosti mein kuch aisa tha..

Jo khud woh nahi janthe..

Kaise Jaan payenge ya samjh Payenge ki…

Yeh Dosti sirf dosti nahi..

Balki kuch ajeeb tha..

Yeh bachan tha unka.. aur dosti hain jo inke samjh se bahar hain..

Par Kya yeh Dosti.. jawaani mein bhi barkaara rahegi..

Ya Pyar dastak dega inki Dosti mein.

Maan: You know wat Chocolate.. I hate you.. I really hate you..

Geet slowly opened her eyes hearing him but she failed to realize tat it as his touch which had forced her to open her eyes. she smiled seeing him but when she heard him she was angry.

Maan: You know.. you always a cry baby… sachii.. my chocolate is not strong.. see her Mumma.. just one day and she is here on bed.. chi.. wat will I say when people will ask..

Simran and Rano smiled while Geet hits him with her weak hand on his face.

Geet: chocolate…. Not weak.. see.. Teddy.. crying.. so chocolate not weak..

Maan: haan.. me crying.. see.. I hate my chocolate.. she made Maan Singh Khuranna to cry.. she is very bad..

Geet: m.. sorry.. but.. papa… papa…

Maan: Papa.. will.. not say.. anything.. he told..me tat I can meet Chocolate.

Geet smiled making others to smile. Vicky and Prem smiled seeing Maan and Geet fighting while they hugged each other.  All four did not leave each other nor the the Khuranna's went back. Later Rano and Simran served them dinner while Maan himself fed Geet. It was not late tat the kids slept with each other while Maan was hugging Geet tight in his arms and Prem hugging Vicky. They slept with a sweet smile which brought the lost smile on their parents faces.

Precap: A leap of 3 years.

Do like and Comment

The following 134 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288zil143gayathripriyankanitachandavar1Candy_jssonalika2875munnugPOULOMI22cutesrijuashwimaaneetmaanlvsgeetaparnapoduriluminousaprajitamadramita1993Paingelasmi123sadavirknonabebuthendral_111saji-21vij10PoonamTannuubbhhaaSukham12niki02CiaMaaneetgoyalkalpna123preet.harmancyaagiaa5678annu1992nostalgicmoonkainturakiransonakshi.sharmanishnalcutestarzManeetTUJANENAshruthiruchsAameracutekanandhwanimehta23Rajshree12sanam1234upari1689SAI92mansi.tripathiNH1971keerthi90tania90kavya.sravyaRiti.kpinkybediMakpiecutestar12crazyfanofdsdvmayashrisawant7-eiya-aksnlovebapu18angelarafWhypadhuns.1jssoodgurudrishtiangel_smilyarunsunita_gmkingofmedreamymishti88dazzlingdivzgeetsmileshri12ElienoreMGAsyaloverlovesiadreamyharikaTeamMcSwarek--Fairy---Mitu-HanishadeviTia-AFreeBirdmeettukiran_ratihappydays30ritzy09mayurmaaneetanjucoolkomlikaalicia212harshithaaaaaaaluv_DDmeravigilisoshah10--Ratna--Ash1991rsroopalimeena..mandy15alekhika20pop77Basiliskammu5keenu_kkRemya_Pillaihoneygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslockslove2_soma-padmarao-Tyrojasraj123_SharmeenLuvsGCimpoojavermaKINGKHANFANpunam2712gill123lehrMonaSWritesDesigirls12Rashmi...JeevanaPtamanna1391vrinda22_BlackPearl_mysteriousmilliabinash079-BlushaLicious-Krishna_SouravspvdInfinity.tabby999drrose31..AnushaGeet..

meettu IF-Rockerz
meettu
meettu

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
me first again yipppeee
awww its soo cutie pie update loved it
geet fainted in the school becuase of mohinder harsh decision
nd finally maaneet r together
great going
how cute dere is between the two
day by day getting interesting
want to read more