Posted: 11 years ago
no no pzzz dont do this
love all your work and always waiting for update
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdlife19

NOTE

I don't know  whether m right or not but m not going to continue this story anymore. So here is my full stop for it and m sorry for it.

SHOBHA
THIS WAS SOMETHING NEW FROM YOUR MIND
SO DONT LEAVE IT LIKE THIS
MAANEET BABY LIFE IS SO SWEET
ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plzzz plzzz don't don't do dis...
I respect ur decision bt it's hurting us(ur loyal readers) so much...
Plzzz reconsider ur decision...
Take time as much as u can...
Bt don't discontinue...
I don't knw the real reason for dis...
Bt plzzz think abt ur readers and MAANEET FANS...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

NOTE

Hi all..

I know my previous note has made you all angry and sad, but believe me I could not do anything about it.

Many asked me reason for it but m seriously very much sorry tat I cant share the reason its too very personal for me and I never wanted any of my reader to wait for the updates without any notification.

Believe me I never wanted to do tat and never wanted to stop writing. I have many FF's lined up for future too. I know you love them but I had to give tat note. I myself was hurt and felt bad about giving it and m sorry for it.

I never wrote anything for any reasons it was just my hobby and my liking towards MAANEET tat made me to write. I used to write for myself when I used to get time but MAANEET made me to come on this platform and write for MAANEET and I never ever dreamt tat I would get so much love from you all.

So finally, decided something which would be good for you.. I will continue writing for you all and will try to solve my problem too. Its something that I never thought would come in between my writing but lately it did affect my writing. But still I don't want you all to be sad and angry on me so I will continue with all my work only thing is I want your support like you always did give me.

Please I kindly request you don't ask me my problem coz I cant share it but trust me I will solve it as soon as possible along with my writing. I was much angry as my new year had started on a bit bad note, this was wat I never expected in my life, and hence you can understand tat when you feel dejected you tend to do such things. I had really decided to quit writing which was against my own but hurting you all was never my intention and m very SORRY for it. Please do forgive me for my note and hurting you all.

So.. please once again sorry.. and I will continue with my work….. but will just stay away from this particular FF for just few days.. will concentrate on my current long running stories.. and those who were sad tat I will stop writing and eagerly waiting for LOVE AND HATE SEASON 2.. do be happy tat m not quitting but will take time for it..and pray tat the problem which came between my writing should be solved at the earliest so tat I can give you regular updates like I used to give.

Thank You…

Much Love

Shoba…

jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdlife19

NOTE

Hi all..

I know my previous note has made you all angry and sad, but believe me I could not do anything about it.

Many asked me reason for it but m seriously very much sorry tat I cant share the reason its too very personal for me and I never wanted any of my reader to wait for the updates without any notification.

Believe me I never wanted to do tat and never wanted to stop writing. I have many FF's lined up for future too. I know you love them but I had to give tat note. I myself was hurt and felt bad about giving it and m sorry for it.

I never wrote anything for any reasons it was just my hobby and my liking towards MAANEET tat made me to write. I used to write for myself when I used to get time but MAANEET made me to come on this platform and write for MAANEET and I never ever dreamt tat I would get so much love from you all.

So finally, decided something which would be good for you.. I will continue writing for you all and will try to solve my problem too. Its something that I never thought would come in between my writing but lately it did affect my writing. But still I don't want you all to be sad and angry on me so I will continue with all my work only thing is I want your support like you always did give me.

Please I kindly request you don't ask me my problem coz I cant share it but trust me I will solve it as soon as possible along with my writing. I was much angry as my new year had started on a bit bad note, this was wat I never expected in my life, and hence you can understand tat when you feel dejected you tend to do such things. I had really decided to quit writing which was against my own but hurting you all was never my intention and m very SORRY for it. Please do forgive me for my note and hurting you all.

So.. please once again sorry.. and I will continue with my work'.. but will just stay away from this particular FF for just few days.. will concentrate on my current long running stories.. and those who were sad tat I will stop writing and eagerly waiting for LOVE AND HATE SEASON 2.. do be happy tat m not quitting but will take time for it..and pray tat the problem which came between my writing should be solved at the earliest so tat I can give you regular updates like I used to give.

Thank You'

Much Love

Shoba'

take your time
but pzzz don,t stop writing we don,t want loose a fantastic writer
mani3897 thumbnail
Dear thank u so much for continuing our maneet FF's u just made my day plzzz what ever the problem is we hope tht u can sort it out but just dont let any problem come in the way of ur writing bcoz we love u & ur writing & always eagerly wait for ur updates, take ur time in giving updates but plz do not stop it just remember we love u so much & ur writing & for us never ever think of quitting writing just think abt us & keep on writing & we'll def shower our love on u & ur work. Thank u once again for this wonderful note & now I am gonna be greedy plzzz give today the update for Dangerous Love & Love & Hate coz I just love these FF's to the core. Thank u once again & just keep writing for us MANEET FANS.😊
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mani3897

Dear thank u so much for continuing our maneet FF's u just made my day plzzz what ever the problem is we hope tht u can sort it out but just dont let any problem come in the way of ur writing bcoz we love u & ur writing & always eagerly wait for ur updates, take ur time in giving updates but plz do not stop it just remember we love u so much & ur writing & for us never ever think of quitting writing just think abt us & keep on writing & we'll def shower our love on u & ur work. Thank u once again for this wonderful note & now I am gonna be greedy plzzz give today the update for Dangerous Love & Love & Hate coz I just love these FF's to the core. Thank u once again & just keep writing for us MANEET FANS.😊

thx dear..even i was not happy bur my problem was something which i could not fight.. but seeing you all i had to do something..

and today you will all get dangerous love update
meettu thumbnail
Will wait for ur updates di...
Solve ur problems 
Take ur time...

ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much...
Hope ur probs will be solved soon...
Will be waiting for updates...