India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ENOUGH - abuse on twitter !! (Page 8)

AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
I read those tweets as well seriously that is just pathetic and immature...so what the actors cant even take picture without barun now! people need to back off wth why bash them just because baruns not in the pic 
honestly I dont think they are true fans of the show or barun if they were of the show..they wouldnt be bashing the other actors and writer and if they were true fans of barun they still wouldnt bash the other actors because they know barun wouldnt be happy with his friends being bashed over something so silly 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tina potter

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
what the hell is this non-sense!  seriously there is limit to every thing! 
how rude,pathetic,immature,idiotic,,felt really bad 4 all of them!
tina potter Senior Member
tina potter
tina potter

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enness

Guys, like most of you I am also a very frustrated viewer , esp with this new turn with focus on Anjali. I've read posts bashing Daljeet , heard that people sent her hate mail, and we've even seen her interview where she aid so herself. I still didnt feel the need to say anything because I am not a judgemental person normally, and to each her / his own...if you feel that strongly that you need to express your emotions about a fictional character to a real person, your call.

But today , someone REALLY crossed the limit on twitter . I dont know if she is on IF - if she is , I hope she reads this , and hears my request to cease and desist.
This person saw the 300 episode celebration picture Karan had put up, which did not have barun in it, and ACTUALLY was rude enough to send him the message below ( I have deleted all the naems of the ppl who messaged, dont want to mess with their privacy)  :

@KaranGoddwani why is barun not in the pic, i hate u all for these. Earlier u were a hero now U SUCK SUCK SUCK

??? Seriously ??? why is it karan's fault ??? And not just her, someone else also wrote this, to which note abhaas's reply :

@mrhegde @KaranGoddwani @cupalwaysfull @abhaasmehta @deepalipansare where the hell is BARUN? I hate u guys for this

Expand
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
11h  abhaas mehta ?@abhaasmehta

@mrhegde @KaranGoddwani @cupalwaysfull @deepalipansare lol u hate all of us coz we're bad schedule keepers for barun?

Seriously girls , dont you think as fans we need to also keep our sense of dignity, and respect these guys ? You guys really think anyone in the cast would DELIBRATELY keep barun out of the pics ???

By such childish acts , we are only spoiling the image of IPKKND fans , and maybe alienating the very people we love...the cast. For all you know , we are instigating them against each other by constantly being militant in our approach to " give us sarun or else...".

I'm not saying we dont criticise...but please do it constructively, and with dignity. We are fans , and we have it in our hands to eventually make or break the show...lets not break it's spirit by doing petty things.

Remember , with great power, comes great responsibility.

Sorry to be preachy...but it really hurt to see a nice guy like Karan being abused.Cry

I am glad that you made this post. Its very dissapointing and frankly very inappropriate for people to say such things to the actors. It really ruins all of our images and must hurt the actors themselves. I can understand the frustration with the storyline but to go to this extent for a fictional show is really uncalled for. I have criticized characters too but left all the actors out of it - its unnecessary because they are doing their job; its their career and they are just following order/instructions (and are doing a fabulous job of it - if any of the actors are reading this you guys rock! Big smile the CV's have done well too - even if we disapprove of storylines and other things about the show every now & then)

the fan base must be careful to keep real world separate from the reel world. Constructive criticism is the way to go. everyone who have bashed the real actors and cast/crew of IPKKND should stop doing so right away.

its really no one's fault if a member of cast wasnt in the picture. You can easily find it elsewhere - even if you dont, its still no reason to say such things and act childish about it.

Its a great show that has a great fan following. we should all be adults about it and express our views maturely and with dignitySmile - all in all its just a fictional show after all.

Edited by tina potter - 21 July 2012 at 6:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShi

Bansari7 IF-Dazzler
Bansari7
Bansari7

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
it seems like some 3 year old wrote this, or wait, even they're much more nicer and more mature
..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Awww tis is Insensitive guys...crap...I like Barun-sanaya tht doesnt means i will hate Othrs...wht the...!!
Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Yess i waz aware of this and i waz one of the ppl who actually saw this too and at first i thought they were joking but later i found out how this person is crazy!!! Serously this person crossed all their limits how cheap and rude of u to send mgs to all the cast members only bc of a pic and bc barun waznt there!!! Like really how immatre and this person humiliatex themself. Definy not true real fan of IPK nor actors! Disgusting!
enness Senior Member
enness
enness

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishah8

Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

After seeing these posts on the abuse of the ipkknd team on twitter, I am afraid to go to twitter !CryCry I joined twitter asi wanted to see the interactions with the team long time back. But wasnt tweeting for quite sometime now.
PS: maybe I will go to say sorry on behalf of ipkknd fan base.
Please do I really want someone to represent sane ipkknd fans who do not act like the few minors. I do not have a twitter account but want to appoligise to karan!

I am going to do that tonight - will update
enness Senior Member
enness
enness

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

It is immature and plain weird. But one little cracy has no great responsibility, they are just outliers. The professionals know to ignore them. You have giving this more attention than its due.
Abuse on Twitter by the way has gone both ways recently. One of the writers of the show come to mind.

Hi - sorry if you felt I overreacted ..maybe I did, but I really felt Karan didn't deserve it. He's always supremely respectful with his fans.

Regarding GH - I've seen a lot of to & fro, and he gives as good as he gets deservedly or undeservedly , so no sympathies there !  Which is why you'll never see a post from me regarding anyone abusing him !

Go to top