Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Welcome to new SP serial..no Ekta isn't involved. (Page 2)

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by al-akhdar

Okay, so u r sorry u didn't get the rain sequence right. Have u watched the sequel of yesterday's epi yet? how can u judge. Intense love story, but that's what we've got since the beginning of the serial.Where was ur rant when  main focus was on  sanaya 4 40 days.  Now the story is demanding some anjali's coz it will be a turning point 4 the future, why can't u be patient .what about the side characters, do they throw them out just to please some fans ? they have to show anjali emotions, her outburst , to move the story. the story is yet to unfold why the rush. Since u have heard the name didi ki saut, all of u have suddenly got ASR syndrome, jap gaya hai dimaag per. they just can't show arshi romance 4 a whole epi and don't show others reactions to the chaos that took place in the house. 
I am not ranting at all...it is supposed to be Sanaya Barun show right?
That's why they are called leads...right?
Shyam,anji all these are side characters I suppose...
From last one year we thought Sanaya is the only female lead...but then someone from ipkknd team sAid the title of show was didi ki saut with parallel lead...LOLReally?
So from last some episodes we are watching it turning into jealous sister in law dramaCry
We are patient...I wrote a funny post I thought...Confused
I would love to watch a rain sequence for sure but I am more crazy about simple cute,sweet scenes like the way Khushi gives asr a hug & then the bet...angry Khushi melts into asr's love...that's more than enough for me...like cute Havana scenes...
What is the point about rain scene when you are watching with other people?LOL
I repeat my post was supposed to be funnyConfused
I don't understand why you thought I was ranting

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Please don't compare ipkknd with Ekta series which I don't even know who is that anyway my point is ipkknd is besttt and still unique
I know there are lots of things happening but still
sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishnudaughter

Please don't compare ipkknd with Ekta series which I don't even know who is that anyway my point is ipkknd is besttt and still unique
Relax...I made a funny post...at least that's what I thoughtLOL

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by al-akhdar

Okay, so u r sorry u didn't get the rain sequence right. Have u watched the sequel of yesterday's epi yet? how can u judge. Intense love story, but that's what we've got since the beginning of the serial.Where was ur rant when  main focus was on  sanaya 4 40 days.  Now the story is demanding some anjali's coz it will be a turning point 4 the future, why can't u be patient .what about the side characters, do they throw them out just to please some fans ? they have to show anjali emotions, her outburst , to move the story. the story is yet to unfold why the rush. Since u have heard the name didi ki saut, all of u have suddenly got ASR syndrome, jap gaya hai dimaag per. they just can't show arshi romance 4 a whole epi and don't show others reactions to the chaos that took place in the house. 

i totally agree wid u Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreen

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishnudaughter

Thumbs Up

Go to top