Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Welcome to new SP serial..no Ekta isn't involved.

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hi guys.Welcome to new SP serial iss pyar ko kya Nama doon.
It has drama ,lots of ronadhona,lots of MUs,lots of weirdo clingy relatives...LOL
It has a sister in law who doesn't want to grow up.
How can't she be most important person in brother's life ...even if he is married...Wink
It has a sister in law who will make Sp saas look too nice
Not kidding yaar...
Plz do watch Frds ,specially it has a feel good factor for women...
You will say my sister in law isn't perfect but yep thank god she is not anji...LOL
So do you guys think it's Ekta 's new serial?
Got youLOL
It's not ekta's brainchild yah it airs on SP thoughWinkjanaam samaza karo...
Oh did I forget something..oh yah...it's supposed to be intense love story between main leads...
What?no no ,You misunderstood me...LOL
Sister in law is a side lead...
Intense love I meant between hero & heroine of the show...WinkNot sister & brother...D'oh

Edited by sonapari - 20 July 2012 at 11:36am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

celaparneetiramya90call4angelaPrasanna_dhanu4856Erika1monalisa1234swetha_chSanzBarbiePSharadaDeedeepa1

poonam.gupta12 Senior Member
poonam.gupta12
poonam.gupta12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thumbs Down
barun_sanaya09 Groupbie
barun_sanaya09
barun_sanaya09

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonapari

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonapari

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonam.gupta12

Thumbs Down
What do you mean?Confused
meerabnawaal14 IF-Rockerz
meerabnawaal14
meerabnawaal14

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Down and it means that i dont agree  with all of things you mentioned are real in life  its not like ekta serial there are such sister in laws such anjali believe me  love is incomplete without hurdles it has  to  face such hurdles and should over come it thats how it becomes strong  love is not  just romance in rain  or it is not just physical relationship it is a strong feeling  a bond ahich khushi and arnav has  shared beautifully  and these episodes will only prove how strong it is

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreensikhni_

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Tanzania
Originally posted by meerab22

Thumbs Down and it means that i dont agree  with all of things you mentioned are real in life  its not like ekta serial there are such sister in laws such anjali believe me  love is incomplete without hurdles it has  to  face such hurdles and should over come it thats how it becomes strong  love is not  just romance in rain  or it is not just physical relationship it is a strong feeling  a bond ahich khushi and arnav has  shared beautifully  and these episodes will only prove how strong it is
Okk we live in democratic country...so your opinion is okk too.
I really think dragging,exaggerating in everything ( read as payal ronadhona)!khadus in laws(mamiji),big faltuMUs ,nonsense fake situations( shyamu fact hidden for 6 months),illogical thinking(ASR kidnapping no one knows when business tycoon is missing for somany days)...so typical Ekta...
Fake pregnancies(kksbkbt),fake marriages(kashish)...it's typical Ekta...
On top of that sister in law getting jealous of bhabhi...these are typical sp serials...so I have my opinion that ipkknd is turning into typical sp/Ekta show.first six months of ipkknd it was breath of fresh air...then after MU it was like track was so weird...one day fighting...next day heer ranzaLOL
But we watched & watched it only for arshi...Embarrassed
Then came kidnapping...which no one knows about even best sister in the world doesn't talk to chhote,still no clue to herLOL
So I have my opinion this is not hatke show as sapne suhane ladakhapan ke...Ipkknd was hatke in first 6 months thoughSmile
This is just changed,modified version of kashish,kyunki saas...,kasauti...
Only difference is Ekta people wear costly clothes..poor ast wears same outfit many times...LOL
But I still love ipkknd...I am passionate about it because of Sanaya...because of arshi chemistry...
When anji scenes come use the remote...that's my policy.
Okk phew this is enough I guess...there is no harm in respectfully disagreeingSmile

Edited by sonapari - 20 July 2012 at 7:31pm
innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Okay, so u r sorry u didn't get the rain sequence right. Have u watched the sequel of yesterday's epi yet? how can u judge. Intense love story, but that's what we've got since the beginning of the serial.Where was ur rant when  main focus was on  sanaya 4 40 days.  Now the story is demanding some anjali's coz it will be a turning point 4 the future, why can't u be patient .what about the side characters, do they throw them out just to please some fans ? they have to show anjali emotions, her outburst , to move the story. the story is yet to unfold why the rush. Since u have heard the name didi ki saut, all of u have suddenly got ASR syndrome, jap gaya hai dimaag per. they just can't show arshi romance 4 a whole epi and don't show others reactions to the chaos that took place in the house. 

Go to top