India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

G wants Sugni's sardhakai??

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
she dont want her to let vikram marry sugni n sugni lead a respectable life, being called a thakurain, gets enormous love, respect but wants her sardhakai?? OMG!!!Shocked she is ready to sell sugni to vikram n let her b a bedni forever?? I didnt get it but in my pov G didn't understand vikram or the love of sugvi...very surprising indeedDead

what others have to say ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyHillyloveLaila2009

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I was v. surprise and disappointed with G. And i was thinking she loose the sight of what Sugni dream is and Sugni does not want  sardakai or do Rai.  I would have thought Gulabiya would find another way to get through to Sugni.

I can understand she hate TVS but what mother would stoop so low and destroy her own child dream? Angry

Edited by cupd - 21 July 2012 at 11:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyHillylovestephhh

snowy Groupbie
snowy
snowy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
really I thinks you guys misunderstood,Gulabia"s thought ,it  is like  this don't cheat my daughtter,don't play with my daughter's emotion ..if so go for sardhakai ...as usual ways thakur...this is her pain as she knows that he is cheating her ,his wife still alive...     

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rooplataromancefanbabygirl198722amni375stephhh

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowy

really I thinks you guys misunderstood,Gulabia"s thought ,it  is like  this don't cheat my daughtter,don't play with my daughter's emotion ..if so go for sardhakai ...as usual ways thakur...this is her pain as she knows that he is cheating her ,his wife still alive...     

Exactly, my thoughts, its like don't pretend to love Sugni just to make her your second wife. She also said something like I know the importance a second wife gets…

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rooplataromancefanbabygirl198722ForeverSHINeestephhh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index