India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

RENAME THE FORUM- to what? Obviously...

Exprimere Goldie
Exprimere
Exprimere

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
DIDI KI SAUT!!!!! Seriously, rename the forum, the show, everything!

THAT is why they played the title track today... Coz they KNEW everyone was forgetting which show they were watching!Dead

I'm finally tired of being optimistic and understanding of Anjali. Actually, I'm not against her own reactions today... I understood she felt betrayed that Chotte lied to her. That is perfectly natural. It is the family I'm angry with. If they can support Anjali at the drop of a hat, have they forgotten even Arnav is family? Heck, let us not even mention Khushi... What is wrong with everybody?Cry

Akash continues to be "Ma da laadla", Mami- the vamp in EVERY sense of the word. And Payal is out to prove herself... Well, there is only so much Nani can do. How many people can she shut up? Isn't one Manorama enough to work upon?Confused

What say you, people?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mamgainnKasu4lyfeGodhuliLogon

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Exactly!!!! Im sure they played the title song to remind everyone that this show is called IPKKND!!!! and will always be! I know everone is after anjali all of a sudden concerned only about her! serisly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogon

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I say Khushi and Payal should head for the hills asap and get out of that crazy house!!!! 
And instead of Didi Ki Saut why not call the show Khulvaddhu??  That was Daljeet's other show, isn't it?  I never thought this was Daljeet's show.  The trailers showed only Arnav and Khushi and thats how the audience was drawn in.  No doubt the PH knew Sanaya and Barun would draw interest.  When I saw Daljeet in the first epi I was confused at first.  Now I get it.  But if the show was always supposed to be about Anji an Arnav why did Khushi and Arnav become the main thing??  WHY??  BECAUSE THEY'RE CHEMISTRY IS UNMATCHED AND THAT IS WHAT WE WANT TO SEE!!!!!  We were never opposed to Anji and Arnav's closeness, but its not why we started to watch this show.  However, I can see that the insistence on bombarding us with their relationship is why we will stop watching and the show will go off.  So now I guess I do get it.
Sorry for the long response, but I'm beyond fed up.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top