indira hair fall

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
today inshi scene was emotional  whats scary is indira hair fall that means brain tumour symptoms starting to show now  because doctor said its last stage of brain tumour
😕

in last indira fall down fainting😕   rishi iwas there indira in rishi arms
what you think rishi will take her home or hospital if home will indira tell about illness to rishi😕
monday its self now rishi should know it cvs dont drag it further cvs are showing illness is serious on  last stage

so reports by mistake chance in over  cvs has decided for actual bt track😕

cvs rishi should know illness on monday cvs please    and my god when rishi will come to know the truth that his shrimatiji is dying has 30 days due to bt😲

it will be a high point cvs please make a emotional shaky rishi   it will be so painful to watch  how rishi will react 😕  rishi  inshi  will make us cry this week

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Before it was not falling may be due to the pills she's taking also...If this brain tumour is merely a plan of someone in SN.
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya i want Rishi to know by monday or next week itself...Rishi reaction is what iam waiting to watch...i want one long scene of Inshi...
-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Even I feel its d tablets dat make her feel giddy and Coz hair fall...wat if d tablets r nly poisoning her?
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Medication for cancer make hair fall out and  make dizzy, and nauseated . Doctor gave her only one medication and did not give any thing to prevent side effect. That's very wired.
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hair fall , dizziness , fainting , head aches , vomiting 

can medicine do all that ? 

personally i think she does have the tumour 
and the lottery which is being shown everyday will save her , last minute surgery i think 🤔
sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likaboss

hair fall , dizziness , fainting , head aches , vomiting 

can medicine do all that ? 

personally i think she does have the tumour 
and the lottery which is being shown everyday will save her , last minute surgery i think 🤔

👍🏼
....Diya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I do think she has tumour, but showing hairfall one question is coming in my mind.
does cvs copying EHMMBH ( Manvi's character)???
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

diya 25 -  yes i think they are copying manvi 😕 cvs has lost it they just copy movie plots and other shows  and the funny part is their main strength is inshi which they do want to show😕 keeping rishi like a joker 

copying manvi will not help how can u compete with show u r coping  plus ehmmbh  has very strong story line virat manvi love with her emotions are beutiful

but n hd no inshi emotions depite being husband wife  what we see stupid counting 28 27 days very boring  what we also see stupid inder romance😡

indira playing character beutifully we cry with her but cvs are stupid

lottery  will save her gets money for operation😆

chidish thinking by cvs   at 8.30 slot its risky
....Diya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amanverma108

diya 25 -  yes i think they are copying manvi 😕 cvs has lost it they just copy movie plots and other shows  and the funny part is their main strength is inshi which they do want to show😕 keeping rishi like a joker 

copying manvi will not help how can u compete with show u r coping  plus ehmmbh  has very strong story line virat manvi love with her emotions are beutiful

but n hd no inshi emotions depite being husband wife  what we see stupid counting 28 27 days very boring  what we also see stupid inder romance😡

indira playing character beutifully we cry with her but cvs are stupid

lottery  will save her gets money for operation😆

chidish thinking by cvs   at 8.30 slot its risky

Yes Angry

Edited by diya25 - 11 years ago