Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBaala:you put your arms around me and i'm home (Page 3)

Achava11 Goldie
Achava11
Achava11

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Man!!!!! I so love reading u r posts..u r an awesome writer..Thumbs Upumm! u have everything going for uLOL ..u can describe poetically..putting all the rt words and u have an excellent command on VocabularyStarwhat 's more needed..u rockLOLMay I call u EML!

I gather that u do not write often..only when u love an episode..u seem to pen down u r thoughts! please do give us r analysis as often as u can!it is only a requestLOL

that pic is dhansu...very pretty!! LOL(let's see if the CHIEF will remember this scene in his journey of hatred!!!)saw it only after the episode was aired..by the way,why do u think he caught hold of her hand last nightLOLI didn't get that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

Man!!!!! I so love reading u r posts..u r an awesome writer..Thumbs Upumm! u have everything going for uLOL ..u can describe poetically..putting all the rt words and u have an excellent command on VocabularyStarwhat 's more needed..u rockLOLMay I call u EML!

I gather that u do not write often..only when u love an episode..u seem to pen down u r thoughts! please do give us r analysis as often as u can!it is only a requestLOL

that pic is dhansu...very pretty!! LOL(let's see if the CHIEF will remember this scene in his journey of hatred!!!)saw it only after the episode was aired..by the way,why do u think he caught hold of her hand last nightLOLI didn't get that..
whats eml honey? LOL i used to do it daily i stopped after a while lol. now if its good im going to pen what i feel daily :) i htink he caught hold of her hand to intimidate her..but hey. he brings out a new person inside her...the one who doesn't flinch but gives a response back in a cutting tongue ad feiry eyes. LOL
anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
koyel, lovely post .  the comparison is too good.  after watching today's sbb, i am  in rima land already.  have you watched  the whole segment?  the dance of muku and madhu was so low class..puke... but when she falls in the arms of rk the scene becomes so elegant ..at least i thought so..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.ISADORA

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali64

koyel, lovely post .  the comparison is too good.  after watching today's sbb, i am  in rima land already.  have you watched  the whole segment?  the dance of muku and madhu was so low class..puke... but when she falls in the arms of rk the scene becomes so elegant ..at least i thought so..Big smile

true <3

anji-mira

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
beautifully written...

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

beautifully written...

Hug
-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Koyel, Beautiful post. Love to read your posts. SmileSmileSmileSmile

I watched today's segments and episodes just now.

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Koyel, Beautiful post. Love to read your posts. Smile

I watched today's segments and episodes just now.

Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index