India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBaala:you put your arms around me and i'm home

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
didn't see the episode today people as i was out partying , but saw one pic and decdied to make a post. wow. just wow. 

"You put your arms around me , and i believe that it's easier for you to let me go...you put your arms around me and i'm home " <3 - Christina Perri :)

And so.whether the predator , the dictator webs manipulates , activates various plans , plots and schemes to make the meek vulnerable shades of righteousness and strength fall helplessly to the ground of gold bronze flickers of dust helpless with limpid arms hoping that her sarcastic , dark and twisted manipulator who makes her have another person altogether inside her..something inside her wishes that her destroyer catches her cause she was already falling  way before her body was about to touch the ground..her skin maybe in the garb of a spectrum of colours emanating the joy of laughter echoing from farm fields that we see in her naive smile..the regal red and ocher yellow enriching the brunette curly headed fairy  as a majestic symbol of a meek design sunshine and red dust..the sunshine through her soft heart..and the red dust in her fiery eyes that learn to speak another language fluently ..completely strange to her senses and body.. because of her wolf..and soon ..every figment and part of her body will turn into something completely alien and more beautiful as she colours herself into the dark and obsessive colors of HER wolf...as her glistening tubes of fairylight intimidate his darkness as he was casually walking within his road of majesty and pride..but now those very lights that have made him possessive and obsessive and crude and manipulating..have also slowly started making a man inside the wolf..he might plan all her demise but HE is the only one who will save her and catch her whenever she is going to fall.something Mukund won't ever able to do despite his affections.And finally her limp body is in his arms..where they were always supposed to be <3

NOTE : 
THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO HATSY.YOU WISHED ME WITHOUT  NOT EVEN KNOWING ME WELL...I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE SUCH A CLOSE FRIEND IN THE MADHUBAALA FORUM..YOU WISHED ME. I LOVE YOU HATSY. THIS POST IS FOR YOU. <3

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 20 July 2012 at 11:30am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uhoney_sonymochidipreetianand21Udita4ssg24nish025zelja89siyanaDove..TheMockingBird-Firebolt-chinky353MFarah13AshleyAngelena_sasi_anjali0111BhataktiAtma.Abhayangel-anoshka-manidKissTheSkyRaDMG25Monami_50abhaylovepiaISADORA-Sexy-ChocoSoul-lazybee-Shru77mandymoreRolzz--Ratna--Arnav90-LetItGo-mysteriousmillileverneanji-miraitsRitzi

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Just brilliant, I'll come back to it, res.

So I came home this evening to find this photo in almost every pst,or couple I'm not sureLOL and I nearly dropped my childEmbarrassed haha...jk...they did look fab together ..

And your such a fantastic writer..I'm reading your post for the first ti e I think, please give me the links for your other work, I'd love to read them all...Smile...and they do look they're home. When they're in each other arms,didn't look forced at all..loved the pose..Blushing

Xoxo,
Anoshka

Edited by Wicked-Anoshka - 20 July 2012 at 11:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
awesome post...

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

awesome post...
thank you. Hug
TheMockingBird Goldie
TheMockingBird
TheMockingBird

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
This is so awesome!!! I think you are one of the best analysts our forum has Embarrassed

readingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FragileAngel

This is so awesome!!! I think you are one of the best analysts our forum has Embarrassed

Hug

Achava11

KissTheSky IF-Rockerz
KissTheSky
KissTheSky

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
wow
awesome post
Day Dreaming

readingworms.

anjali0111 IF-Dazzler
anjali0111
anjali0111

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
beautiful n awesome post!!!!

readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index