Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

khushi will leave...

pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
guys i think khushi will leave RM b/c of todays anjali rain sequence...first i thought might be arnav will regret what he did with khushi and he will try to go close to her but everything which he did to her will  come in front of him but creative did nt do this ???no regret , no repent track...now i think khushi will leave RM but i think arnav should buy a seperate house for khushi he knows that his sister does nt want to see khushi s face then why poor khushi every time suffer?first she did nt say anything for anjali sake ,then for payal sake and again for anjali?but to be honest i want full aand passionate repent tack from arnav to make her life hell and now her sister is doing same ...poor khushi every time she suffered  why????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: pinky charm

guys i think khushi will leave RM b/c of todays anjali rain sequence...first i thought might be arnav will regret what he did with khushi and he will try to go close to her but everything which he did to her will  come in front of him but creative did nt do this ???no regret , no repent track...now i think khushi will leave RM but i think arnav should buy a seperate house for khushi he knows that his sister does nt want to see khushi s face then why poor khushi every time suffer?first she did nt say anything for anjali sake ,then for payal sake and again for anjali?but to be honest i want full aand passionate repent tack from arnav to make her life hell and now her sister is doing same ...poor khushi every time she suffered  why????

anjali rain sequence...lol
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think this time kushi will leave for arnav sake...and it may happen immediately next week...but before that..we can c payal also wish to leave ...and tell her wish to kushi...and kushi will then declare that she got married only for payash marriage...and when that itself is not there...i am also leaving alongwith jiji...

so exit from RM next week...one is in anger and one is in love...becoz kushi knows and understands arnav position and this time arnav wont stop her and let go her...for kushi's kushi sake...

what say guys..
pinky charm thumbnail
Originally posted by: sripriyan

i think this time kushi will leave for arnav sake...and it may happen immediately next week...but before that..we can c payal also wish to leave ...and tell her wish to kushi...and kushi will then declare that she got married only for payash marriage...and when that itself is not there...i am also leaving alongwith jiji...

so exit from RM next week...one is in anger and one is in love...becoz kushi knows and understands arnav position and this time arnav wont stop her and let go her...for kushi's kushi sake...

what say guys..

yes i agree with u...i think khushi know about anjali rain sequence and  she  will ask arnav that our marraige was only contract for payal and now payaal is leaving so no point to stay here...but she wantS to see arnav happy thats why she will take this step...BUT its really v funny both sisters will go back to GUPTAS HOUSE ...
.Spring. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It becomes a very intersting twist when both the sis leave RM. and both the brothers feel guilty... especialy akash...Edited by spring089 - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ON Monday first thing I wanna see is Khushi missing in RM. Then I want Arnav to search her everywhere  & thn going to GH. He sees Khushi there & begs her to come back and she refuses. Thn Arnav repenting, repenting and repenting, missing Khushi, crying for her, calling her, revealing the whole truth about Khushi's innocence! CVs can drag this track as much as the want:P I won't complain!;)
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

ON Monday first thing I wanna see is Khushi missing in RM. Then I want Arnav to search her everywhere  & thn going to GH. He sees Khushi there & begs her to come back and she refuses. Thn Arnav repenting, repenting and repenting, missing Khushi, crying for her, calling her, revealing the whole truth about Khushi's innocence! CVs can drag this track as much as the want:P I won't complain!;)

i am ready for even for such type of dragging but this is becoming intolerable(i am always optimistic but i think cvs would change me to a pessimistic person)
pinky charm thumbnail
Originally posted by: rukuswasthika

i am ready for even for such type of dragging but this is becoming intolerable(i am always optimistic but i think cvs would change me to a pessimistic person)

agree..repenting track is much better then this sauat track...