India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Happy days r here again...

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Parag completed his sketch.Big smile.and everyone liked itSmile.. clients happy... whole family happy... such achievements call fr a partyParty
Kokila still at her investigations, but lost evidence..Shocked. A hawa ka jhoka is on its way to Modi house .Wink. I just hope that this wind wud take jigna with it TongueTongue

...And parag became kokila's dream husband

After all the support , help and encouragement parag bhai did it.. yipeee Dancing... loved the  way the family waited anxiously  during the presentation .. At last when parag said sketch is ready every one had their own expressions..
 Ahem : happy , relieved and a bit proud...Embarrassed

Rashi : shocked!!!! she was like 'ithni jaldi kaise ho saktha hai?!!!Shocked

Koki: tensed...Hey Krishna bhagwaan, ab koi pani na girade.. basss!!!Confused

Gopi: genuinely happy.. ys only she trusted him  completely Smile

Hetal ben : shocked to happy to .. blushed Embarrassed

Jigna ; she was roaming in wild Wink and enjoying some hawa ka jhoka..Wink. so she gave a blushed smile nothing related to this Tongue

Chirag : He almost completed his dialogue quota for this serial.. so he gave an embarrassed gesture TongueTongue

At last the clients approved the sketch  and hamara parag bhai bana MR PARAG MODI!!!!Wink
 and much to Rashi's disgust gopi took all the wah wahs from the guests and family AngryAngry
She was like ' if i had made those exotic dishes, then i wud ve been the star of the day' OuchOuch 

I really loved the way koki looked at her husband BlushingI almost thought that she will hug him and  put a black spot on his cheeks..' hayee.. mere rajkumar ko kissi ki nazar na lage !!Tongue

Ys jigna, this achivement really calls for a party..Party But my darling , dont invite anyone else plzzz... after all they are modis and unke party mein  ek  drama toh bantha hi hai...muhalleh mein muft ka beizzathi ho jayega ...TongueTongue

Hearing about the party chirag was like' ys ys party toh aap log kijiye... I dont need any food today , coz im eating my words... woh ithna bhaari hai ki, mujhe lagtha hai agle 2 weeks keliye mujhe kuch bhi nahi chahiye.. waise CVs toh mujhe aur dialogues denewaale bhi nahi hai... ab mein zinda hi kyun hai?!!!Cry Cry

The cake came... and Ahem decorated it with red rose petals!!!WinkWink AWWW GOWD...the way Koki blushed when she s asked to stand near parag !!! Blushingparag  bhai got really scared and dropped the knife...LOLLOLLOL
 Then came the best moment.. Ahem took His mom's hand and put it on parag's hand Blushing they cut the cake 2gether... i didnt know kokila wud ever blush like Hetal ben Blushing  Now a confident and bold husband , parag wanted to give the cake to koki.. and she was like any other shy newly wedded wife  ' aap yeh kya kar rahe hai.. sab dekh rahe hai' EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushingBlushing  Just hope that everything will be alrite  now on    ...Wink

Kokila and foot prints

Just like the prince asked Cinderella to try the glass slipper. kokila asked the ladies of the house to step on the foot print... she explained the scientific side of her investigation... she did a nobel prize worthy discovery  that ants are attracted to sugar ClapClapClap but before she could  do more discoveries and bring the real culprit in front of everyone, jigna spoiled the  fun...AngryAngryAngry jiggy, You are really a spoil-sport Angry
Like that it was not that hard to tell who did it, if you had a nice look at everyone's face!!! Rashi was way too relieved at the water incident fr obvious reasons TongueTongue

Around the modi house

> Happy days are here again... everyone has a reason to smile.. even Rashi has!!!

>Ahem, first time he s proud of his father.Smile.. very first time he said thanx to his papaSmile

>Rashi darling, that was a narrow escape... Be more careful next time...Better wear a normal chappal like everyone  rather than a designer one, as u r so prone to do such gadbads...

>Kokila looks like finally, today she fall in love with her husband..Blushing. after 30 yrs of marriage and 2 kids .. Hey Krishna bhagwaan...!!!Shocked

> Parag bhai.. still u  are scared of ur biwi!!!Confused

> Baa blessed parag ... but she was a bit upset that she didnt get to perform her belly dance as he finished the sketch so fast Wink   dont worry Baa  next time if Rashi aur lemon juice chahe toh aap ki wish bhi puri ho jayegi...Tongue

>At last we got a glimpse of jigna's sapno ka raj kumar...Embarrassed .for me  he looked like an  uncle rather than a raj kumar... kaha hamara aishwarya rai jaisi jinga aur kaha yeh mota uncleji!!!ShockedConfused  A complete mismatch for jiggy TongueTongue

Precap

Rashi playing with the tap... kokila ke uppar baarish hone ya na hone ki sambhavana hai!!!!Wink
 Looks like Rashi will provide koki with a similar foot print after this water games...OuchOuch. First you gave clues about sugar and now this..!!!...Rashi, you should never plan a kalakaari without ur mom.. plzzz...Shocked

Smile A like or comment will not hurt Smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sreya06quarkyadetkrjsuman77JJ15XarinamunnihyderabadmegustajalebiThamanna85Parvathy_snsGuggulmaddy311yhm_crazeHetpNazimKiDewaniSoni.

Parvathy_sns IF-Dazzler
Parvathy_sns
Parvathy_sns

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Fantastic Ponny. I'm really happy to b d first to comment on ur post 2day... Really liked each n evry bit... Rashi ko chain nahi ayega tab tak vo koki se mar khaogi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
OMG!!! Loved ur post it just hallarious.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
fantastic epi...n fantastic analysis  by you TongueStar Clap...
now in upcoming epi...i want a scene where ahem would say  " I'm proud to be  call as 
Ahem Parag Modi "Big smile

Edited by Hetp - 20 July 2012 at 11:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadilike_tvNazimKiDewani

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parvathy_sns

Fantastic Ponny. I'm really happy to b d first to comment on ur post 2day... Really liked each n evry bit... Rashi ko chain nahi ayega tab tak vo koki se mar khaogi...

Thank u parvathy ... im so happy to see ur commments always Big smile By the look of it, i think  rashi herself  will give a live demo to koki that how she spoiled parag's sketch Tongue

Parvathy_sns

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

fantastic epi...n fantastic analysis  by you TongueStar Clap...
now in upcoming epi...i want a scene where ahem would say  " I'm proud to be  call as 
Ahem Parag Modi "Big smile

HMMM that day is not that  far Smile thank u @hetp

Hetp

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gina-123

OMG!!! Loved ur post it just hallarious.. ROFL

Thank u  , sherry Smile

NazimKiDewani

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
ROFL I loved your post er, er, what's do I call you?  Absolutely loved it but we missed out on Baa's belly dance?  I am disappointed.  Thank you for the update.Clap

ilike_tv

Go to top