Bharti not in the Finale + other news!

Posted: 11 years ago
Some bad news for Bharti fans...she is not participating in the finale, due to date problems.  Her dates for Jhalak and CC were clashing!  This has been confirmed by the official fanclub on twitter! Siddharth will be present but not part of the finale jodi's! And it also says she will be back for next season!😊

The shoot for next season will begin in August after the director Nikul Desai returns from a well deserved holiday!

It also says that the team are trying to get Salman Khan on the show as guest, to promote Ek tha Tiger, but nothing is confirmed, I repeat they are still trying.  So let's not get too excited just yet!😊
Edited by Saniya93 - 11 years ago
She's great at the dancing, but it seems unfair to Siddharth to not be able to continue to participate on CC.
Yh i know it does seem infair on Siddharth!
gud to know she will b der in next season
 Bharti not in finale upsets , but she is doing that job in JDJ as well ðŸ˜ƒ , Remo and she makes a great combination . 
Originally posted by lakshmikumr

Bharti not in finale upsets , but she is doing that job in JDJ as well ðŸ˜ƒ , Remo and she makes a great combination . 

yeah u r ryt😆
she rocks in JDJ😃
U 2 like her  na ? Did u saw that Kabootar ja ja  she did with remo , its so hilarious ðŸ˜†  

U 2 like her  na ? Did u saw that Kabootar ja ja  she did with remo , its so hilarious ðŸ˜†  

hehe i couldn't stop my laugh ðŸ¤£
especially wen she was trying to kiss him ðŸ˜†
Ya , 😆  😆 and her Kavita 4 him my god , she is crazy ðŸ˜†

Ya , 😆  😆 and her Kavita 4 him my god , she is crazy ðŸ˜†

wen karan was reading her kavita i was laughing madly ðŸ¤£

god she is really in luv wid him ðŸ˜†