India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Who tied up G?? (Page 2)

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
The mystery deepens. I wonder if it's really Jiji, what does she want from Hukum. He'd most definitely won't want to side with her to get Sugni out of the haveli, so what is it?

Edited by namitagloryz - 20 July 2012 at 10:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhpyar-ishk

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by namitagloryz

Gulabiya looked so comfortable in Adi's arms today. Maybe this 2 should land up together. Would like to see Jiji's face then. Just a joke ok.

That would be so funny if PSH bring up a cougar track on this show with ROFL

I agree with you Vikram wouldn't stoop this low to hurt anybody, even if he was desperate Reva would be the one to harms not Gulabiya. All this shows someone is instrumental in bringing Reva back from the dead if it is indeed the real Reva.

I suggested this a while ago...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzpyar-ishk

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

I doubt it is either Hukum or TVS. Must be some 3rd person who is seriously involved in this whole drama. TVS should remain positive and not get involved in such low down tactics. G. could have died tied up like this and the last thing we want is TVS being called a murderer. I definitely will quit watching this show if it turns out to be TVS because I'll think that the cvs have gone insane. TVS doing this to his Sugni's mother never.

ttly agree with u on this...TVS doing it doesn't make sense or else he could do worse before

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryz

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Ok people one mystery is solved in whom Humkum was talking to it was at the haveli.

@ 1:09 you see the color of the person clothes is white or beige and the only person that wear those colors is Jiji and is someone higher in status cause @ 1:20-1:21 you clearly see Humkum is holding his chappals.

The question now what is she requesting of Humkum Confused

if u notice while hukum was talking with someone, Vikram was busy over phone with dhanuma n he bumped on sugni whilst the person talking wth hukum was still downstairs. so it cant b Vikram. And now am sure Jiji told hukum to tied G over there but dunno y she would want to do that
stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Gulabiya looked so comfortable in Adi's arms today. Maybe this 2 should land up together. Would like to see Jiji's face then. Just a joke ok.

I agree with you Vikram wouldn't stoop this low to hurt anybody, even if he was desperate Reva would be the one to harms not Gulabiya. All this shows someone is instrumental in bringing Reva back from the dead if it is indeed the real Reva.

Rab ne bana di jodi----Adi-Gulab ki...ROFL

they do have some chemistry which is missing in adi-amritaD'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzForeverSHINeeLaila2009

ForeverSHINee IF-Dazzler
ForeverSHINee
ForeverSHINee

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by Laila2009

Rab ne bana di jodi----Adi-Gulab ki...ROFL

they do have some chemistry which is missing in adi-amritaD'oh
ROFLROFL so true
Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
My gut feeling is that Gulabiya's brother have something to do with this.  They family cannot afford to lose this income from SugniAngry, so he decided to take matters into had, but I think he is also working with a third person.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Maybe Jiji told Hukum that if he can get rid of both G and Sugni she will give him money every month and the family doesn't have to depend on G and Sugni financially anymore. Let Adi find out that his mother is a bigger crook than his mamaji.

Edited by namitagloryz - 22 July 2012 at 6:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveJulieDVinnie79Laila2009pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index