India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Who tied up G??

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Who do u think have done this horrible act and dared to harm Gulabia? Hukum, Vikram (sadly came to my mind Unhappy), Jiji, dhanuma, or a third person who is secretly playing games with all...who do u think is the culprit??
since we saw hukum in haveli before G came there n certainly for his selfishness he can do anything to get his way even if its to harm his sister then it can b him but he was instructed by someone whom he met before in the haveli so it can b Jiji who is against sugvi. Also vikram said he will do anything n everything to keep his love to him n to keep reva a secret, so it can b he also. But CVs can surprise us all as they did always n introduce a third person in the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanLaila2009

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hukum... because they do not want Gulabiya to stop the wedding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
DHANUMAAA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovestephhh

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I doubt it is either Hukum or TVS. Must be some 3rd person who is seriously involved in this whole drama. TVS should remain positive and not get involved in such low down tactics. G. could have died tied up like this and the last thing we want is TVS being called a murderer. I definitely will quit watching this show if it turns out to be TVS because I'll think that the cvs have gone insane. TVS doing this to his Sugni's mother never.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HillylovestephhhLaila2009pyar-ishk

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
ITS vikram's sister that would only make sense. it cant be vikram because i dont think he is that evil it may be dhanuma becoz thats too predictible and the CVS love messing up the viewer's mindLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Gulabiya looked so comfortable in Adi's arms today. Maybe this 2 should land up together. Would like to see Jiji's face then. Just a joke ok.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyForeverSHINeeHillylovestephhhLaila2009

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namitagloryz

Gulabiya looked so comfortable in Adi's arms today. Maybe this 2 should land up together. Would like to see Jiji's face then. Just a joke ok.

That would be so funny if PSH bring up a cougar track on this show with ROFL

I agree with you Vikram wouldn't stoop this low to hurt anybody, even if he was desperate Reva would be the one to harms not Gulabiya. All this shows someone is instrumental in bringing Reva back from the dead if it is indeed the real Reva.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzHillylovestephhh

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Ok people one mystery is solved in whom Humkum was talking to it was at the haveli.

@ 1:09 you see the color of the person clothes is white or beige and the only person that wear those colors is Jiji and is someone higher in status cause @ 1:20-1:21 you clearly see Humkum is holding his chappals.

The question now what is she requesting of Humkum Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzJulieDstephhhVinnie79

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index