Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

if you were to continue from todays episode??? (Page 2)

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Gaya we have the right to dream whatever we want, no harm in that Wink...but expecting them to come true is Ouch that is why i have stopped watching the show to keep me sane LOL
Good Decision Ramya. Think of doing the same but everytime I break my promise. I guess I love to torture myself. Damn, these days I am feeling so depressed watching Parichay, hoping something positive will happen but nothing. Its gets worse and worst.

So its true, when they say about some fans  having heart attack when the stories of Serials  goes haywire. I guess I will be next in line to the emergency room. And to think that I once laughed and mocked at these people for being so addicted to serials...pot calling the kettle black huh?

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
such logical n sensible things will never happen in BT world especially when its taking a long gap leap...

but i do hope what you say come true...

i guess we will see a mixture of BALH n PR in Parichay pre-leap...

in BALH before it went into a leap...priya in order to save ram n his property from the creatures of his home...she fakes to ram that she wants divorce n try to make ram to hate her various time but she fails to do so...ram did not hate her...infact he could smell something fishy in priya's behaviour...n he knows she is faking...her eyes reveals it all

n for PR before the leap...savita creates huge MU b/w archana n manav n send divorce papers to archana n the dumbo signs it...n with this savita manipulate manav's mind that archana is greedy for money...she is selfish...she only cares for herself...she has no love for her kids(twins)...therefore she wants divorce from him...manav is heartbroken n began to feel bitterness towards archana when he saw the signed divorced papers by archana...n he began to believe his stupid mom that archana is greedy,,,,,in anger he brings twins daughters to canada along with his family n son...n in india archana adopted a daughter named purvi...archana-manav signed the divorce papers but they did not get divorce since they were separated...so after 18 yrs manav is back n therefore divorce hearings proceeds...archana agrees for divorce bcz of her useless son blackmailing her

here there will be a mixture of BALH n PR...alittle bit of kayamath added to it...
ashuS Senior Member
ashuS
ashuS

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Wait for next tc article is what we can do now

Go to top