CC: P.K.A (crazzies) # 11 - invite only - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Khawaunju

alisaa wait wen my aunty says i l leave btw jus check out da pics of 100 epi celebration Priyash soo cute AK kissig her n holding her awww
lmaooo i saw it, it is cute rite???πŸ˜‰ LOL you are going with ur aunty???πŸ˜† where are you guys going???πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Originally posted by alissa345

lmaooo i saw it, it is cute rite???πŸ˜‰ LOL you are going with ur aunty???πŸ˜† where are you guys going???πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

lol idk nw cuz its gonna rain n i hate rain 😑 we were goin to parlour lol

yaa i wish i gt bf like AK πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ n see dat pic where da man is kaabab mai haddi ahhahahhah

lol idk nw cuz its gonna rain n i hate rain 😑 we were goin to parlour lol

yaa i wish i gt bf like AK πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ n see dat pic where da man is kaabab mai haddi ahhahahhah
LOL you guys going to salonπŸ˜† I went to spa yesterday with mummy and a hot guy gave me massageπŸ˜‰ROFL
now you're just somebody that i used to know
Originally posted by alissa345

LOL you guys going to salonπŸ˜† I went to spa yesterday with mummy and a hot guy gave me massageπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

lol hahahhaa why r guys all over u hahahha btw if sth like dat wuld happen i d spray hair spray on his eyes at least it wuld proove m a good "daughter" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i dun wanna go nw its gonna rain
i m better dan u r X  n better dan u r next πŸ˜‰
@shonali okies buh biee πŸ€—
Aalu thts why called canadian majnu. He cn do anything fr u bt smartly.

lol hahahhaa why r guys all over u hahahha btw if sth like dat wuld happen i d spray hair spray on his eyes at least it wuld proove m a good "daughter" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i dun wanna go nw its gonna rain
lmaooo seriously??? hair spray??🀣
aren't you already a goody good daughterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
LOL it was a back massage, my mummy was all tired so she took me along to get massage🀣
Very good subject on satymev jayta. Amir is best