Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Surprised with This Forum and expectations (Page 3)

dnyd Goldie
dnyd
dnyd

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Actually the problem is that the way the makers actually portrayed this was as a love story. 

I understand all these issues and appreciate how much was done to bring the story to this point. But as a viewer I feel cheated that what we waited for for over a year with complete patience we were not given even the L on the love story. All we want is for Arhi to have a true conversation. This play is based on unfinished conversations and interruptions. A heart to heart. A time period of love where its just about them. But its like we are given all that but in bits and peices. Before we can actually enjoy what they have brought to the screen. We get a taunting Mami who is completely unreasonable. Meek men who claim to own the world but cannot find honor for their wives. A sister who is upset because she almost walked in on her brother trying to make out with his legally wedded wife.
 We live in an adult world and to be honest in the most severe circumstances the one thing men dont loose is their libido. Unless ofcourse you are Akash. 
So anyways whats up with the sis and her J issues. If its like you say not J issues and other things why come out and say you have changed now since you are in love. Why not say I miss you and even though Im happy for you but just we are spending less time together. The fact that she was SOOO upset because of her bro getting cozy with his wife just came out wrong. What if he was in the living room reading the papers due to his cancelled meeting and Khushi was still in her room cleaning would that have been fine with her???

Edited by dnyd - 20 July 2012 at 3:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anahashivikrocks

sammi5 Senior Member
sammi5
sammi5

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
First of all your post is your opinion and we all respect it. No one is foolish for having a voice and when given the Forum expresses it. Your opinion is not one that most people happen to agree with, it does not make ours right and yours wrong, it just gives us different points of view.
We appreciate all the Actors, it takes a Team  to achieve victory with that being said, I cannot tell you that Mami and her contribution to this Team in the Profoundest Of ignorance is something I enjoy, abusing her daughter in laws is not very appealing, it is offensive, I will not partake in her ranting and raving of her truth even when she is corrected her drama never ends so I fast forward her drama, Akaash, well suddenly he is on some kind of trip, it is not the Akaash I feel the CV's are giving a good script to so I am tuning of his contribution as well, Payal is finally getting it together so there is hope, Nani is consistent and I do love her scenes, she offers balance, she makes a difference, she stands for the truth whether you are biologically related or not. So in this serial for me the only script that is left with substance is Khushi and Arnav, after all they have 1000000 yes 1 million views to the diwali episode on You tube, what does that tell you, the switch in concept is working, Gul said it, it was originally Didi Ki Sautan but the name and concept changed, she is a business woman, she gives what works. Gautam Hedge on the other hand does not get it, give better scripts to the other characters and bingo we have viewers interested, we pay for this, at least I do so I set my expectations on what I will be interested in which is why I watch this serial, it is different. Daljeet would not have gotten the response she is getting had she not handle herself the way she has been, she wants more ,  said she would quit if she didn't, if this is what she wanted we are in place to let her know we don't like it, it is our right to not like who she has become, and taken Anjali to, it is borderline offensive. This is why  we feel the way we do and express our frustration on where this is all leading.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neet2012shivikrocks

jayaram Groupbie
jayaram
jayaram

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
cause this forums is full of highschool kids who loves Mills and Boon.We did too when we were in Highschool.But it is too much immeturity and they love Arnav and Khushi also can't really say.I feel sad people can't understand brother sister realtion ship talking all kinds of words.I posted previously i do love anajli charecter as she reminds me of my mom who loves her brother.Let us give CV's some time to show us and freedom for their creativity.Intially i also thought what is this they are showing but calmed down when that crying comes i work i dont watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocks

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
THIS FORUM IS HANDS DOWN THE WORST FORUM IN I-F HISTORY

THIS SHW DESERVES A WAY BETTER AND UNDERSTNADING SET OF FANS

NOT A BUNCH OF CRYING CRIBBING COMPLAINING PSYCHOS

BANG ON POST

SALUTE TO TOPICMKER

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: