Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Surprised with This Forum and expectations (Page 2)

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
no use of telling them nythng...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30shivikrocks

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I think what really angered or pissed off people (including me) was the interruption! I feel like they are testing our patience to say the least cause in a sense you feel betrayed, you know what I mean? I agree that yea some people are taking it a bit too seriously maybe. I think we all need to take NK's advice and do Saas in and out lol LOL Take a deep breath people  Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23neet2012shivikrocks

silly.pilla Groupbie
silly.pilla
silly.pilla

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan-geet

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hi all...

I m really wondering what to say because on Wednesday the forum was on full on frustrating and bashing mood abt ArShi romance being less and more screen space for Anjali and endless bashing and negative topics were created abt how CV's should take the show and what not but then came Thursday where the highlight was on ArShi unique romance and the forum was endlessly was joyful and was expecting more on Friday i.e today and CV's did really showed the grt passion these both shared through a single hug and showed that Khushi has accepted Arnav...

But again when all 20 mins was not there for Arnav and Khushi and the focus was on Anjali again negative posts has begun...I agree that i have 1000% no rights to say to anybody to refrain form what they are thinking about the show or what to posts and what not...

But seriously according to me IPK was always Didi Ki saut presented in the plate of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.. It was Anjali and Shyam who always connected Arnav and Khushi and from the beginning Arnav's action towards Khushi has only been beacuse of Anjali only difference now is anjali is highlighted in the story ...they are star crossed lovers but to sustain the love story some drama is needed... We never know what CV' have planned for Monday and the future storyline and without seeing the progress why coming to conclusions that Anjali is the main lead, Khushi sidelined, There will be no romance..

Ok what will they do tell me if the family was not supposed to view this scene what would have happened given that Khushi gave herself in to Arnav at that moment and accepted him as her husband he would have completed the Kiss and would not have stopped with that they would have sure completed the con and then what...

Then i m sure forum would have asked that before clearing so many points how could have done that...what happ to arnav his di is sad and how can he do that whu khushi is doing like that and what not..

My request is they are taking the track with some drama in their mind... Pls without left right bashing see whats in store for us from them for Arshi and Anjali drama...Still their remarriage is pending who knows the drama is building for that and who knows tomo we can also get a new promo... So my humble request is to support our show... I think some might find this post nonsense and some may find it ok but i just wanted to share...

The problem is not screen time of Anjali. And creating plots and sub plots for story is good. But portraying sister as wanting to be his real brother's wife is disgusting. What type of support is Anjali seeking from arnav and to what extent? This is the reason forum is reacting this way. 

Anjali need to get a life... As a woman, a sister and a wife I feel that emotions  portrayed today by Anjali were totally disgusting. 
eek...!! i not even for a moment felt that anjali wanted to be treated as arnavs wife.. god disgusting..!!
her only concern was- according her, her brother lied about his meeting to be with khushi.. her brother for whom nothing else mattered than his di is today ignorant of her pain..

the funniest part is even before the episode was aired there were so may posts stating that anjali will misunderstand chotey n she will blame him for lying.. n hasnt the expected happened? then why react so much...??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Asha_1973aishu30shivikrocksSanju_

aishu30 Goldie
aishu30
aishu30

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with u...its cv's story,let them allow...one or two epics ...all come into conclusions...if it is the state,then...ott days on the way.@ silly pilla...leave it yaar ...anjali is always the motherly figure to arnav...kya  maa apney bete ko choo nahi sakthe?i blame the indian shows for that...they always portrait sil and mil  as vamps always...people are stick to that.what if in mondays episodes anjali say ''arnav u don't need to lie to me...if u want to spent to time with ur wife...tell me whatelse u r hiding from me.''i want to know what this people will say.

Edited by aishu30 - 20 July 2012 at 2:46pm

rth81shivikrocks

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
You are right actually. I also liked Payal standing up to Akash what is irritating is Anjali trying to make everyone unhappy and it appears when she is involved everyone else is wrong. What is more irritating is what the Raizada family members are refusing to accept and what Payal said today, why do they blame her for being Khushi's sister and why do they not accept that if it was not for Khushi they would have safely be in the dreamland  because Di said she was happy. If they really love di make her strong not weaker. 
_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

nice post nd I agree with u...

I wont say I loved todays epi on a whole but I absolutely loved the 1st 7/8 mins which balanced out the rest for me...today though for the 1st time I was irritated at Anjali but I can actually understand her...for ages she was the central attention for her brother...and now in time of need she feels her brother's support is divided between her and the WOMEN for whom her marriage has been destroyed (according to Anjali)...remember what Arnav said...he said he trusts khushi...but he never said he also knew abt shyam...if we expect that Arnav should trust Khushi without any proof y cant we just accept the fact that even Anjal can do the same with shaym...
I think in this case (Arnav-Khushi-Anjsli) CVs made her character more human (mixture of sweetness, insecurity, jelousy,kindness) and I appreciate it...this makes her more real actually...
and abt todays Anjali part...It was sooo needed...Arnav should know abt his sister's insecutity and it just happened today...they so badly needed a talk...now its Arnav's call...i m eager to know how he is gonna handle this issue...this would be worth watching...Smile

I m actually surprised to see ppl calling her Arnav's wife...this is the limit...yes she was complaining abt her chote being changed...even a mother sometimes complaints that my son has changed after marriage...so???LOL..and here Anjali is already going through a tough phase...she is bound to be insecure...
on the other hand, u know I have a feeling that all these extreme bashing will lead to an end of IPK...I agree leads r the most imp people for a show...but only 2 ppl cant make a show...for that we need supporting cast to support the leads...and these supporting casts also needs their bit of space to inject their portion in shaping up the lead's story...
all I would want to say is be patient with the track...this is a ArHi track which is directly related to Anjali...and in this particular track both khushi nd Anjali r important equally...and this is just a phase which will end soon too...Smile

p.s btw CVs that doesnt mean u ppl will keep bringing interruptions in every damn kiss???Ouch!!!!!I mean ek damn kiss-se keya hojata????bachche tho nahi hojata na...D'oh

Edited by _Afrin_ - 20 July 2012 at 3:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Asha_1973Sia89shivikrocks

asrasrasrasr Senior Member
asrasrasrasr
asrasrasrasr

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

am 100% agree with u Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocks

lovesharun Senior Member
lovesharun
lovesharun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. Really a good post and our forum people really need to think on their actions.
We can expect something but we shouldn't put a condition that it will be fulfilled - knowledge from GitaLOL That to for a story!! Really makes me surprised; its a story of the makers and an entertainment for the viewers - it is as simple as that. It is just for entertainment! Why throw so much negativity to so many others (CV, actors, makers,. editors...) who are making something to entertain you!

Its a real mess in Raizada house and such mess can not be cleaned easily by using a broom, for example. So, we are watching how this complicated mess will be cleared/sorted as per maker's perspection. Please take it easy.

Asha_1973shivikrocks

Go to top