Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Surprised with This Forum and expectations

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hi all...

I m really wondering what to say because on Wednesday the forum was on full on frustrating and bashing mood abt ArShi romance being less and more screen space for Anjali and endless bashing and negative topics were created abt how CV's should take the show and what not but then came Thursday where the highlight was on ArShi unique romance and the forum was endlessly was joyful and was expecting more on Friday i.e today and CV's did really showed the grt passion these both shared through a single hug and showed that Khushi has accepted Arnav...

But again when all 20 mins was not there for Arnav and Khushi and the focus was on Anjali again negative posts has begun...I agree that i have 1000% no rights to say to anybody to refrain form what they are thinking about the show or what to posts and what not...

But seriously according to me IPK was always Didi Ki saut presented in the plate of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.. It was Anjali and Shyam who always connected Arnav and Khushi and from the beginning Arnav's action towards Khushi has only been beacuse of Anjali only difference now is anjali is highlighted in the story ...they are star crossed lovers but to sustain the love story some drama is needed... We never know what CV' have planned for Monday and the future storyline and without seeing the progress why coming to conclusions that Anjali is the main lead, Khushi sidelined, There will be no romance..

Ok what will they do tell me if the family was not supposed to view this scene what would have happened given that Khushi gave herself in to Arnav at that moment and accepted him as her husband he would have completed the Kiss and would not have stopped with that they would have sure completed the con and then what...

Then i m sure forum would have asked that before clearing so many points how could have done that...what happ to arnav his di is sad and how can he do that whu khushi is doing like that and what not..

My request is they are taking the track with some drama in their mind... Pls without left right bashing see whats in store for us from them for Arshi and Anjali drama...Still their remarriage is pending who knows the drama is building for that and who knows tomo we can also get a new promo... So my humble request is to support our show... I think some might find this post nonsense and some may find it ok but i just wanted to share...

Edited by sarunrocks - 20 July 2012 at 11:21am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

fun_mastirth81friendshresbg123Barun83Asha_1973jalpa_23edward420astha2409svmiarshi1986-Reader-arshiipkkndhuddyjpatel1289khushboorathaishu30_Afrin_Kasu4lyfeCess-zobshehgeetmaanluv-Superstar-Sia89archie_79samin6AparameghaeyesonmeJhalak29HawttInBlackGKiria_luvsLindoranjaani07ImzishockalotABBY_JERANSanju_

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Sorry but i disagree, the PH has made the biggest mistake of their life if they thought that it was always DKS and coming to drama this show never had that, for instance
1)When shyam truth came out infront of Guptas
2)LA graceful exit
3)Even Arhi marraige had slight drama but not melodrama

But the show has slipped to total Drama since shyam truth was revealed.

Edited by rukd - 20 July 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfe-Superstar-Akanksha-SanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hi all...

I m really wondering what to say because on Wednesday the forum was on full on frustrating and bashing mood abt ArShi romance being less and more screen space for Anjali and endless bashing and negative topics were created abt how CV's should take the show and what not but then came Thursday where the highlight was on ArShi unique romance and the forum was endlessly was joyful and was expecting more on Friday i.e today and CV's did really showed the grt passion these both shared through a single hug and showed that Khushi has accepted Arnav...

But again when all 20 mins was not there for Arnav and Khushi and the focus was on Anjali again negative posts has begun...I agree that i have 1000% no rights to say to anybody to refrain form what they are thinking about the show or what to posts and what not...

But seriously according to me IPK was always Didi Ki saut presented in the plate of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.. It was Anjali and Shyam who always connected Arnav and Khushi and from the beginning Arnav's action towards Khushi has only been beacuse of Anjali only difference now is anjali is highlighted in the story ...they are star crossed lovers but to sustain the love story some drama is needed... We never know what CV' have planned for Monday and the future storyline and without seeing the progress why coming to conclusions that Anjali is the main lead, Khushi sidelined, There will be no romance..

Ok what will they do tell me if the family was not supposed to view this scene what would have happened given that Khushi gave herself in to Arnav at that moment and accepted him as her husband he would have completed the Kiss and would not have stopped with that they would have sure completed the con and then what...

Then i m sure forum would have asked that before clearing so many points how could have done that...what happ to arnav his di is sad and how can he do that whu khushi is doing like that and what not..

My request is they are taking the track with some drama in their mind... Pls without left right bashing see whats in store for us from them for Arshi and Anjali drama...Still their remarriage is pending who knows the drama is building for that and who knows tomo we can also get a new promo... So my humble request is to support our show... I think some might find this post nonsense and some may find it ok but i just wanted to share...
I do agree with u that we shouldnt jump to conclusions bc we dont know whats gonna happen tom and what the cvs have in store for us in the future tracks which one thing we know for sure will lead to Arshi remarriage. Another thing is that anjali is not the main lead and this show is IPKKND nothing else!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_1973aishu30shivikrockssamin6

sutapasarbabhom IF-Rockerz
sutapasarbabhom
sutapasarbabhom

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
i totaly agree wiyh you this ipk forum is always want arshi and non another
member  they didnt thinks that for a story other character is also need

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30

Ishi2012 Senior Member
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hi all...

The problem is not screen time of Anjali. And creating plots and sub plots for story is good. But portraying sister as wanting to be his real brother's wife is disgusting. What type of support is Anjali seeking from arnav and to what extent? This is the reason forum is reacting this way. 

Anjali need to get a life... As a woman, a sister and a wife I feel that emotions  portrayed today by Anjali were totally disgusting. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Superstar-aditi07OmNaMaSteOm

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Its nt that we want Arshi scene for whole 20mins.. We want atleast 5mins uninterrupted romance n honestly this s nt the same anjali who we used to see n loved.. Her character s being assassinated..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neet2012aditi07shivikrocks

svmi Senior Member
svmi
svmi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I am completely agree with you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30shivikrocks

sandhyakn Newbie
sandhyakn
sandhyakn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you …  this forum is crazy … will stop visiting this forum … I joined bcoz of IPKKND and now I am regretting

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_1973aishu30Dalmuthuyashivikrocks

Go to top