Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

love is all about sacrifice

taanya Newbie
taanya
taanya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
dear frnds..

Its pleasure being a part of dis forum. Though, been a silent reader i hav spend my precious time with this forum. v all share sumthing in common n dat is passion for IPKKND or more dan dat its passion for love. I know v wer disheartened with today's episode but lets think fom a different perspective. V value this series a lot n lend too much tim for it. But v all know its just a fiction. but beyond dat der is more to it.. Just for a moment keep ur self in shoes of all d character n honestly tell, is der behavior not justifiable. 

I just wanna say dat der r times wen v actually face such situations in real life. being in anjali's place i can only say dat she is denying the fact. she does not wanna face reality. but once she will every thing vl b at their rit place.

About arnav its nt at all easy. He is just getting the seeds which he have sown. for the sake of his sister he ruined the life of an innocent girl. whatever he saw on terrace on dat fateful nit was ok, but he shud have given a chance to khushi to justify herself. but he din't. Now he wanna apologize . but in turn he is loosing his sister's bond.

Khushi, the only one getting messed in every thing. but i have always loved her because she has never given up. She has always lived on sacrifices n therefore she has nothing to regret. though she is unhappy, shattered, in disdain yet not guilty. N i believe the worst feeling one cant get off is guilt. Arnav is in guilt today... Anjali, mami n other raizadas will b guilty in future but Khushi n Payal will always be out of that pain of guilt. At least they have that contentment of living for others happiness. this series will cum to an end one day but what i learnt is" love is all about sacrifice. one day or other, v all vl make sacrifices for our loved ones. but its all about moving on. love can never die. it will always lighten the path of our memories. but the feeling of contentment dat lies in sacrifice is worth feeling n makes you strong. i just wish u all to be blessed with blissful love. peace n contentment dawn in your life".

i would also lik to thanks CV's n the writer for giving us a chance to broaden our thoughts. v all respect love n emotions. 

take care frnds.. loads of love n haan u ppl writ amazing stuffs, OS's FF's ect.. these stuffs in returns enchances my passion for love.. v all are here coz" V ALL BELIEVE IN LOVE N WORSHIP IT IN ONE OR OTHER FORM". 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stillsillyajoop

stillsilly Newbie
stillsilly
stillsilly

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
really great POV. Clap i m glad 2 know dat there are viewers like u whose thinking is not centralised.nice post

Edited by stillsilly - 20 July 2012 at 12:20pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top