India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Hate u icchaaa (Page 2)

tinafans IF-Rockerz
tinafans
tinafans

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
sorry u may u all misunderstand her she don't know that veer is so desperate for her .bcz veer iccha last meeting veer didn't talk iccha about abt her...so she thinks he forgot iccha...plz its not a mistake of iccha...

tinafans IF-Rockerz
tinafans
tinafans

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
m big fan of iccha so i can't take any exploitative statements about her
newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shristeemathur

sorry u may u all misunderstand her she don't know that veer is so desperate for her .bcz veer iccha last meeting veer didn't talk iccha about abt her...so she thinks he forgot iccha...plz its not a mistake of iccha...
She doesnt know that veer is so desperate for her? How come? He was not ready to leave pune until he got any info abt iccha but had to leave only because of yuvis arrest. In the last meeting he was there to give suprise to teacherji in the form of meethi and he left soon because he thought it was a personal moment for mother n daughter. Then how can she assume that he forgot iccha. Infact he was getting memories of iccha in the temple . But iccha told him not to think of anything otherwise u will get headache. Still u want to believe that iccha thinks veer is happy without her? I am so sorry.

Edited by Newveechafan - 21 July 2012 at 9:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

newkq

tinafans IF-Rockerz
tinafans
tinafans

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
SORRY HE DIDN'T TOLD THAT HE IS REMEMBERING ICCHA.MAY M NOT GETTING WRONG
newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Then who was the woman in white saree veer was remembering? 
tinafans IF-Rockerz
tinafans
tinafans

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
that was veer remebering not iccha so veer should tell her..on that day even he didn't thank icccha .as he comes fr the purpose
--Ishani-- Goldie
--Ishani--
--Ishani--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I too think ichha is wrong this time... how can she say that she doesnt need veer?? i know she doesnt want to interfere in his life but she could say that he is married and all the truth..she knows how much veer loved end loves her and so she has NO right whatsoever to put the blame on veer that he shouldnt be interefered...mahaanta has a limit..
shristee... we are all ichha fans like you..but that doesnt mean that she has to be right always and that we will support her even if she is wrong...and ichha knows that
1)veer is searching for her and he is soo desperate..surely she should realise that he doesnt have a 'happy family'thing with amla when he is so desperate for ichha..that means neither amla nor veer is happy.. isnt that common sense?? if you were happy you wouldnt go searching for someone you dont remember
2)veer did once tell ichha that he remebers her by parts...that was soon forgotten
3)the holi's colours thing happened infront of ichha...meaning veer told what happened yet ichha thinks he has COMPLETELY forgotten her and things related to her??? this means veer IS REVIVING HIS MEMORY..ichha should understand this

I donot completely blame ichha but still she was really wrong in telling what she told..i being an ichha fan admit it...she should realise veer's love for her..that he can never be happy without her...when will she realise??she never seems to.. is it her stupidity or mahaanta again??? well..but high time our female protagonist became strong..

Edited by robertp - 21 July 2012 at 1:33pm

newkq

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Well said robertp. I couldnt control myself when iccha said i dont need anyone else in life ie veer. She should give priority to veers happiness.                                              Srishtee what diff does it make if veer says thank u to teacherji. It has nothing to do with veer remembering iccha.

newkq

Go to top