Frequent Posters

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
SORRY HE DIDN'T TOLD THAT HE IS REMEMBERING ICCHA.MAY M NOT GETTING WRONG
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Then who was the woman in white saree veer was remembering? 
tina2711 thumbnail
that was veer remebering not iccha so veer should tell her..on that day even he didn't thank icccha .as he comes fr the purpose
--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too think ichha is wrong this time... how can she say that she doesnt need veer?? i know she doesnt want to interfere in his life but she could say that he is married and all the truth..she knows how much veer loved end loves her and so she has NO right whatsoever to put the blame on veer that he shouldnt be interefered...mahaanta has a limit..
shristee... we are all ichha fans like you..but that doesnt mean that she has to be right always and that we will support her even if she is wrong...and ichha knows that
1)veer is searching for her and he is soo desperate..surely she should realise that he doesnt have a 'happy family'thing with amla when he is so desperate for ichha..that means neither amla nor veer is happy.. isnt that common sense?? if you were happy you wouldnt go searching for someone you dont remember
2)veer did once tell ichha that he remebers her by parts...that was soon forgotten
3)the holi's colours thing happened infront of ichha...meaning veer told what happened yet ichha thinks he has COMPLETELY forgotten her and things related to her??? this means veer IS REVIVING HIS MEMORY..ichha should understand this

I donot completely blame ichha but still she was really wrong in telling what she told..i being an ichha fan admit it...she should realise veer's love for her..that he can never be happy without her...when will she realise??she never seems to.. is it her stupidity or mahaanta again??? well..but high time our female protagonist became strong..
Edited by robertp - 11 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Well said robertp. I couldnt control myself when iccha said i dont need anyone else in life ie veer. She should give priority to veers happiness.                                              Srishtee what diff does it make if veer says thank u to teacherji. It has nothing to do with veer remembering iccha.
oldveechafan thumbnail
Yeah shristee we awl r big iccha fan lyk u nd as well as veer fan ,,b0th r wr0ng veer is n0t getting out amla nd iccha is n0t telling truth 2 veer so b0th r in mistake 😲   ðŸ¤¢
newvee thumbnail
How can veer throw amla like that? He might have married her with all customs n traditions . also he doesnt know anything about her intentions. Veer being a true gentleman will not abandon her like that though he will never accept her as his wife.
-Ashvi- thumbnail
bt more than ichcha i hate mukta..nani i hate always so i dnt care..bt i luvd mukta in startng bt nw i hate her..she is jus irritating to watch..bt yukta part  is nice.. Edited by Ashvi_lolzZz - 11 years ago
tina2711 thumbnail
ya seriously mukta irritaes me by her expressions that are unbearable
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
ya mukta's expression are really unbearable.