India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Being Cinderella!

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

So ASR, how does it feel to be in Khushi's shoes?

Your lady love has put up a  brave smiling front in the face of  being orphaned, being raised by aunt and uncle, fighting your arrogance, uprooted from her home , roughed up , thrown around, yelled at ,mocked at by people in a new city, cheated by and engaged to a scumbag, then thrown into the hell hole of a forced marriage and bearing the brunt of the consequences, disowned and dis regarded by everyone she ever loved and alienated from everything she held dear... All this while living in the shadows of unknown fears and trying hard to HATE you.

Today you had your first real taste of how it all must've felt like. To be misunderstood. To be cut off mid sentence. To not even let you begin to say something in defense. To be implied you are faking it and lying.

To have to choose. Your wife choose your family's happiness over her grief and look what that choice cost her.

It's just the beginning. You have miles to walk in that shoes before you sleep peacefully.

P.S: All ASR die hards, this is not a bash fest. Just a general overview of the storyline. My deepest adoration is a tie between him and Khushi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NiVu-mjht1swtashArshi208SiestasoharaNewbiesoapfan

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Loved your post.
All her sacrifices, the turmoil she has been gone through will wipe away if ASR stands by her side and never stop loving her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Loved your post.
All her sacrifices, the turmoil she has been gone through will wipe away if ASR stands by her side and never stop loving her.

Thank you Sohara.

The forum has often gotten into taking sides..

Will she . Won't she . ( Tell everyone the truth)
Should she. Shouldn't She. ( show the finger to ASR and move on )
Consummation or Strictly coochie cooing only.
Redemption or Full throttle patao session.
Sorry or No Sorry.

My grey cells are over cooked and beyond salvage trying to take sides or replying with my PoV's.

For the first time my speculation hit bulls eye. It was indeed ASR's handiwork...I mean the stage managed.." bahaon mein chale aao.."...Khushi tumne apne pair dekhe hai...bade haseen hai.. inhe zameen pe mat rakhna, maile ho jayenge..dekho na maine tumhare kadamo ke neeche phool bicha diye hai...ye saare raaste pyar ke hai jo tumhare dil se mere dil tak pahunchte hai..

..ab use pata chala ki kiye karaye pe paani ( rather, chai coffee ) phir jaana kya hota hai.. aise mein.. itne mast proverbs yaad aa rahe hai ki kya bataoon..

khaya piya kuch nahi gilas toda...
Gayi bhains paani mein

Not make light of it all, but an acceptance , a sorry, a passionate kiss cannot magically erase the memories of being left to sleep on the cold marble on a chilly wintery night.
It cannot take back the sting of the slap that Garima ji chipakoed on her peachy cheeks...It cannot take away the bitterness pf Bua ji's word...It cannot bring back the lost joy that could have been for Akash-Payal as a couple and the RM family that was celebrating a wedding when you barged in and upset the party.

and most importantly... as a woman it cannot take away the near molestation at the hands of SMJ, both physical and verbal.

Oh boy, I am ranting again!!! Zip the lip...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top