India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali is khushi's saas!!

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
It finally makes sense to me today! Really it does...

Anjali has always been like a protective mother hen to her chhote...and I dont blame her for it...She was his older sister and also a mother to him after his mother died...

So obviously like we see in saas/bahu soaps, Anjali is Khushi's saas here...

In the beginning with Arnav was with La, Anjali always supported him cuz he was never really in love with La...In fact his promise to Anjali (all the flashbacks we see right now about how Arnav tells her you are my world and no one else matter) held true...so Anjali didnt feel jealous of La...Arnav never paid any attention to her...

Then in the beginning Arnav was always mean to Khushi and Anjali always butted in saying be nice to khushi-ji...thus when arnav was nice, anjali thought it was because she said it...again no jealousy...

Khushi and Arnav gets married, but anjali can feel there is some problem between the two...Arnav still tells her where he is going instead of khushi (like when he was going to london), he tells her when he is coming back...anjali is still the focus of arnav's attention...so she is still okay with khushi...

and now! She learns not only her husband but also her chhote is in love with Khushiji! Oh how her world has shattered...now when she sees Arnav truly looking at khushi with love in his eyes she gets jealous...on top of tht her husband isnt here...he was thrown out of the house because of khushi...she is going to get all bitter over arnav gving attention to khushi...

it all finally makes sense...Anjali is khushi's saas...just like manorama who fights with payal for akash's attention...anjali is fighting for arnav;s attention with khushi!!

what do you guys think?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

svasprincesssheenasuper_boyguessimgreatseoulbeatsWiseGirlNo1KoosieFan-Sarikakapoorarshi1986arnavandkhushi1sparikhjen_xgmgi.ProperPatola

diva_rocks Groupbie
diva_rocks
diva_rocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I totally agree wit u..al ur points ar totally right...bt she should arnav live his life ...for god's sake...!!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie25

arnavandkhushi1 Goldie
arnavandkhushi1
arnavandkhushi1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I guess you do have a point here. But I think that Anjali was okay with Arnav in love with khushi (supposedly) when she had Shyam. Now, she doesn't, so that turns her into a selfish, clingy, mindless, brat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie25zafi

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
No.  After seeing her reaction to their birthday celebration and today, I believe Anjali is Khushi's SAUT.  She wants to be the other woman in Arnav's life.  So she is Khushi's competition.  Even a mother wouldn't act like this.  They have assasinated her character to know end.  Its disgusting to watch. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie25zafi

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Saas bhi khabhi di thiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie25

pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva_rocks

I totally agree wit u..al ur points ar totally right...bt she should arnav live his life ...for god's sake...!!Cry

I totally agree with you...she should let him live his life...and as a concerned sister and loving mother her thoughts should be of his happiness...not why are you happy when I am not? and honestly, you can tell ASR is not happy knowing his Di is hurt but I think he is relieved to find out that Khushi was not in love with Shyam and that the snake is out of his sister's life and can no longer poison her...but Anjali just doesnt understand
pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu2012

Saas bhi khabhi di thiROFL

hahaha I should have put that as my title! ROFL
pixie25 Groupbie
pixie25
pixie25

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

No.  After seeing her reaction to their birthday celebration and today, I believe Anjali is Khushi's SAUT.  She wants to be the other woman in Arnav's life.  So she is Khushi's competition.  Even a mother wouldn't act like this.  They have assasinated her character to know end.  Its disgusting to watch. 

I have always always loved anjali...in the beginning I used to hope that she realizes Arnav loves Khushi nad try to get them together cuz we know ASR is a no romantic fellow...So I just dont get her right now...I know she is depressed that her husband cheated on her and all...but how Arnav at fault? SHe should trust her brother and understand he would never ever wish for her unhappiness and would only throw her husband out because he is a scum bag and no good for her...

I hope CVS dont make Anjali into another Shyam (trying to separate Arnav and Khushi)...I love Anjali...Cant see any other person play Arnav's Di

Go to top