India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OVER EXPECTATION RUINS ENJOYING EVEN A GUD EPI

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
after hving twwo PASSIONATE Arshi hugs...WHATS THIS SHIT GOING ON In THIS FORUM...i literally ddont believe this...WHY the hell is every1 SO DESPO for a rain seq...so much so that its ruining our fun of enjoying a gud epi even...after watching the epi i thought today the forum will be jus like yterday where we will dissect each nd every part of the hug...the way he pulls her towards him nd doesnt. let her go even when she. is fyting. to let go and then finally gives in nd hugs him bk again...issshhh...i died million times watching that scene...but i. m shocked nd. disgusted. seeing the posts of the forum...getting an awesum arshi scene each day is. what counts...not sum god damn rain seq...i know we had. high expectations regarding the seq but may be cvs. hv dropped. the plan or its cuming up...to mk sure we get it we can tweet 4lions...gautam and gorky...why ruining the fun of awesum epis jus coz it didnt hv the rain seq...thats really lame...all n all the week ended well with TWO AWESUM ARSHI. HUGS...bk to bk...man i m in heaven...cuming to anjali...Arnav shud mk her occupied by mking her. join office coz i really miss office scenes...nd NOT SHYAM I WANT A NEW MAN IN ANJALIS LIFE...SHYyAM IS NOT THE ONLY. SOLUTION...nd it will be a treat if the new guy enters as a. business rival of arnav whom arnav wont like but in real life he will also be a sweet guy nd will hv a sweet relation with anjali as they will be working together. in the same office...THATS GONNA BE AWESUM that watching the same shitty shyam track which we. hvv seen last 1 whole year...hence instead of crying cribbing in the forum for a rain seq or bashing. anjali...we shud enjoy the epis and instead of sending hateful tweets we shud enjoy the amazing scenes we r getting nd send our suggestions in tweets...RAMADAN. MUBARAK ALL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aka08anumaddurideeptha93pieryrose

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I luved the path of roses too btw

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top