Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Acha ji main hari , chalo maan jao na ..

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know i m late to talk abt ysday show but just bcoz there is no telecast today so writing .πŸ˜†

n lo ji nidhi once again proved that she is more matured than ashu n cares for relationship more ...ashu ji who were going very good through out the week end mein back to his old self πŸ˜•

1. he liked the gifts but still dint call .
2. BB advised him twice but still no fayda .
3. ashu missed nidhi a lot but nah dint do anythn

n finally jab call kiya to gadbad ho gayi πŸ˜† "dil se dil ko rah hoti hai " so both called at same time πŸ˜‰

n itna sab hone ke baad ashu ji dropped the plan to go 😲 n poor nidhi once again showed her love n understanding n went to him ...finally relationship is back to 80%-20% mode ..nidhi is giving 80% as having no fault she decided to break the ice . n ashu ji back to 20% biwi jaye to jaye main kya karoon

1 saying yaad aayi " If u try to solve things first it doesnt mean that u were wrong but u give more importance to ur relationship than ur ego "

n nidhi did the same as she doesnt have any ego issues n for her ...her husband is evrythn .
poor girl dint able to enjoy her best friend's mehndi bcoz of all this 😭

waise aaj ke baad nidhi will not ask for credit card ..wo bhi jane do i dont think she will ever try to do shopping again πŸ˜•

anyway the only best part was last scene ..the hug was deffo passionate ..felt their feelings that how much they missed each other n how satisfied they r now in each other's arms 😊

n as far as sm ppl questioning abt nidhi's behaviour ..well its fine for me as i have seen this kind of situation in real life ..that when husband is not around due to whatever reasons , wife is not able to enjoy anytn ..no matter how imp the event is . Though nidhi was still trying hard but her heart was into ashutosh ..true love ❀️

overall a silent show πŸ˜† was waiting then to say smthn till endπŸ˜† but  track was good ..n thank god they patched up in the end warna humara weekend kharab ho jata lol ...but cvs please dont make ashutosh so hard everytime . 1 good thing then 2 bad things πŸ˜• cvs ashu ko ram bana paye ya nahi ..nidhi ko seeta zaroor bana denge πŸ˜›

song for ashu :-
 hum to bhai aise hai ..aise hi rahenge ..
ab koi khush ho ya khafa , hum nahi badlenge apni ada..
samjhe na samjhe koi hum yahi kahenge ..
hum to bhai aise hai aise hi rahenge ...πŸ˜†

Though i still think that on monday ashu will try to solve his mistake n will compensate by dancing n all . sorry bolne ke alawa he can do anythn πŸ˜›

n ya about costumes ..dint like nidhi's saree ..in fact priyanka's saree was better ..but i think it was all bcoz to show nidhi's sad mood ..chalo koi nahi ..liked her sangeet costume .

as far as ashu is concerned ..after yellow now black is his colour πŸ˜‰ black shirt , black tie , black sherwani for sangeet n black t-shirt by nidhi ...πŸ˜† good good liked it 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I did not understand Ashu's comment to BB that why should I adjust all the time...when did he adjust?
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Shikha...Very well said...Yes Nidhi has always shown more maturity than Ashu throughout the show...But then this happens in many relationships...Sometimes the husband is more mature but at other times it is the wife who shows greater maturity...And more often than not it is this maturity and u understanding that not only keeps the relationship going but also strengthens it... 
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

I did not understand Ashu's comment to BB that why should I adjust all the time...when did he adjust?

Same thing  occured  to  me When? Does he mean the HM?πŸ˜•
Armu4eva thumbnail
I loved the SILENT MAKE UP of AshNi ... as they say... NAINO ki BHASHA... worked wonders in there.. πŸ˜³

Loved the whole week.. n loved the epi too..! 

Super post as always Shikha πŸ€—
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Ashu's compensation is one regular feature of this show and it is  the one thing Nidhi always gets. The man uses his charm  only when Nidhi compromises and dances to his tunes.
meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good post Shikha..I loved it.