Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Acha ji main hari , chalo maan jao na ..

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I know i m late to talk abt ysday show but just bcoz there is no telecast today so writing .LOL

n lo ji nidhi once again proved that she is more matured than ashu n cares for relationship more ...ashu ji who were going very good through out the week end mein back to his old self Confused

1. he liked the gifts but still dint call .
2. BB advised him twice but still no fayda .
3. ashu missed nidhi a lot but nah dint do anythn

n finally jab call kiya to gadbad ho gayi LOL "dil se dil ko rah hoti hai " so both called at same time Wink

n itna sab hone ke baad ashu ji dropped the plan to go Shocked n poor nidhi once again showed her love n understanding n went to him ...finally relationship is back to 80%-20% mode ..nidhi is giving 80% as having no fault she decided to break the ice . n ashu ji back to 20% biwi jaye to jaye main kya karoon Ouch

1 saying yaad aayi " If u try to solve things first it doesnt mean that u were wrong but u give more importance to ur relationship than ur ego "

n nidhi did the same as she doesnt have any ego issues n for her ...her husband is evrythn .
poor girl dint able to enjoy her best friend's mehndi bcoz of all this Cry

waise aaj ke baad nidhi will not ask for credit card ..wo bhi jane do i dont think she will ever try to do shopping again Confused

anyway the only best part was last scene ..the hug was deffo passionate ..felt their feelings that how much they missed each other n how satisfied they r now in each other's arms Smile

n as far as sm ppl questioning abt nidhi's behaviour ..well its fine for me as i have seen this kind of situation in real life ..that when husband is not around due to whatever reasons , wife is not able to enjoy anytn ..no matter how imp the event is . Though nidhi was still trying hard but her heart was into ashutosh ..true love Heart

overall a silent show LOL was waiting then to say smthn till endLOL but  track was good ..n thank god they patched up in the end warna humara weekend kharab ho jata lol ...but cvs please dont make ashutosh so hard everytime . 1 good thing then 2 bad things Confused cvs ashu ko ram bana paye ya nahi ..nidhi ko seeta zaroor bana denge Tongue

song for ashu :-
 hum to bhai aise hai ..aise hi rahenge ..
ab koi khush ho ya khafa , hum nahi badlenge apni ada..
samjhe na samjhe koi hum yahi kahenge ..
hum to bhai aise hai aise hi rahenge ...LOL

Though i still think that on monday ashu will try to solve his mistake n will compensate by dancing n all . sorry bolne ke alawa he can do anythn Tongue

n ya about costumes ..dint like nidhi's saree ..in fact priyanka's saree was better ..but i think it was all bcoz to show nidhi's sad mood ..chalo koi nahi ..liked her sangeet costume .

as far as ashu is concerned ..after yellow now black is his colour Wink black shirt , black tie , black sherwani for sangeet n black t-shirt by nidhi ...LOL good good liked it Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anna441newbbami_31Armu4evamohineesubashnimeenu0527koyelbasubusybee..Librakaks0211niniborn2ruleaardhanMehek25

Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I did not understand Ashu's comment to BB that why should I adjust all the time...when did he adjust?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

newbbami_31SHIKHA19busybee..Libraniniborn2rule

busybee.. IF-Dazzler
busybee..
busybee..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Nice post shikha:-) Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Libra

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Nice post Shikha...Very well said...Yes Nidhi has always shown more maturity than Ashu throughout the show...But then this happens in many relationships...Sometimes the husband is more mature but at other times it is the wife who shows greater maturity...And more often than not it is this maturity and u understanding that not only keeps the relationship going but also strengthens it... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

I did not understand Ashu's comment to BB that why should I adjust all the time...when did he adjust?
          Same thing  occured  to  me When? Does he mean the HM?Confused

SHIKHA19

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I loved the SILENT MAKE UP of AshNi ... as they say... NAINO ki BHASHA... worked wonders in there.. Embarrassed

Loved the whole week.. n loved the epi too..! 

Super post as always Shikha Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19subashnikaks0211Mehek25

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
 Ashu's compensation is one regular feature of this show and it is  the one thing Nidhi always gets. The man uses his charm  only when Nidhi compromises and dances to his tunes.

SHIKHA19

meenu0527 Goldie
meenu0527
meenu0527

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Very good post Shikha..I loved it.

SHIKHA19

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top