BeyondTheSky IF-Dazzler
BeyondTheSky
BeyondTheSky

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJPJ

Originally posted by BeyondTheSky

veer has spent 18 peaceful years without ichha and was saved from all the complexities that comes with her, the moment he will remember ichha..he will lose all sleep. he will run after her, she will run away from him...what nonsense.
iccha should have become a sanyasin and gone to himalayas id she is so sacrificing, why create new problems for her kids at this age by coming back, may be she can take damini also with herLOL.
R u not a fan of Veecha? If my memory is right, problems were caused by nani, mai, and Tapasya before the leap.

i am a veer admirer and iccha hater, thats my ambiguity Ouch no body could have created problems between veecha if  iccha was strong enough, she is a pathetic loser destroying people who really care for her with her mahanta, and  her dumb mother is also supporting her.
I'm a Veecha fan but have hated Ichcha a lot of times especially when she allowed the bridal swap to happen and when she hides truth from Veer but still I like attitude of doing good to others.Smile

respect your thoughts, but i dont agree ichcha was such a do gooder, in the beginning she just wanted to prove herself to nani, tapasya and mai, and was actually suffering from an inferiority complex. what good is a deed if it hurts your near and dear ones. i cant forgive her for choosing kanha over yuvi and almost getting yuvi killed, her ill conceived affection towards kanha eventually landed her in jail and destroyed veer's life. as a mother her first moral responsibility is towards her own kids and she has miserably failed in that. even today when she could give back meethi her father that too a father like veer, she is keeping quiet, pathetic.

tinafans IF-Rockerz
tinafans
tinafans

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
ya thats true every time she wants to prove herself but she fails.bt koi nhi.u rcute
newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Clapbeyond thesky . what good is a deed it if it hurts ur near and dear ones.Absolutely. The so called good deeds r the very reason for all the miseries everyones life. Had she stood for herself, the lives of veer, damini, jogi, divya, yuvi, meethi,mukta n rathore would have something else. Only person benefitted from her intentions is nani and may be her wicked son. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinafans

-Ashvi- IF-Rockerz
-Ashvi-
-Ashvi-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
will umed tell abt ichcha tomorrow wen veer tells him abt damini pathshaala?bcoz he tried to say the truth to yuvi..bt he was not able to do so..wil any disturbances come while he is sayng the truth to him?
oldveechafan IF-Sizzlerz
oldveechafan
oldveechafan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
yeah sure any1 surly distrube them
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged

veer has spent 18 peaceful years without ichha and was saved from all the complexities that comes with her, the moment he will remember ichha..he will lose all sleep. he will run after her, she will run away from him...what nonsense.
iccha should have become a sanyasin and gone to himalayas id she is so sacrificing, why create new problems for her kids at this age by coming back, may be she can take damini also with herLOL.

<div></div>R u not a fan of Veecha? If my memory is right, problems were caused by nani, mai, and Tapasya before the leap.

i am a veer admirer and iccha hater, thats my ambiguity Ouch no body could have created problems between veecha if iccha was strong enough, she is a pathetic loser destroying people who really care for her with her mahanta, and her dumb mother is also supporting her.
atleast meethi should not turn as another iccha, admin made iccha life hell by making tapasyas servant and sacrificing veer to tapasya. But meethi should not listen to iccha and should not become muktas servant. Dnt want same thing to repeat in utaran again.
tinafans IF-Rockerz
tinafans
tinafans

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
ya as we talk to some members they said this tym meethi is more sensible and strong girl than iccha

Go to top