Posted: 11 years ago
"Both of them (the characters) went to court and asked for a divorce. The judge has asked them to stay together for six months and then decide how they are with each other," he said, referring to the show.

ndu and Saanchi are shown to be poles apart on the show, but the actor says the story will take a twist soon. Love will happen between them, he says.

"It will happen. We have seen so many times that two characters hate each other but then they fall in love with each other, when they have to stay together. This will happen here as well," Aniruddh told IANS.

Hello friends

i'm thinking about this twist and what do you think girls??

What will be the twist??😲

Twist in the tale myt b n indication 2 a budding LOVE story...❤️
Saanchi wholeheartedly accepted today that she has discovered a generous phase of INDU while being together in the SJ case,😳 but INDU kinda ignored her the whole tym...👍🏼.Mayb Saanchi will gradually fall for INDU but not vice versa as he confessed that he had had enough being implicated in this love chakkar 🥺
@ pressu
 I think
Indu & his boys will do all masthi's in sanchi's home🥳
sanchi day by day get to know truths abt Indu true love❤️
In between some clashes🥺 & INSA tracks will also be their
If they would have used is twist in tale...I wuld have considered divorce didnt happen because of him or his frnds only...

But it said Twist is coming...that means its future twist which might change their euqation...given he said love story will start might be for better cordial little understading equation...or if we still have to go with theur hatred there is more addioton with twist...😆
I am loving this track... phelay takraar phir pyaar.
Originally posted by rashsharma40

I am loving this track... phelay takraar phir pyaar.
Me tooo Rash😉
this twist means love story i think so. From starting only hatred in shown in the serial between the couple so ...ab jo bhi twist aayega wo pyar se hi related hoga
Originally posted by Spinky

Me tooo Rash😉

Same, this track is so interesting to watch as well...

just waiting for (proper) insa scenes...
Twist is love

Sanchi could start forgiving him, IF she came to know of some truths...

She knows he didn't do anything deliberately against her father (though she didn't show much reaction to it)

She has seen him gracefully accepting her divorce notice and she has seen him accept his mistake and accepting that his love was one-sided

Now she needs to understand a few other realities and truths too...
OMG..Shraddha, would you stop freaking me out...lol

My exact thoughts the twist would be how Sanchi falls in love. It has to be a twist to fall in love with a man who forced you into marriage.

She needs to see Indu for who he really is...he is an absolute sweetheart!