Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Kiss, Miss...Phish!!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Lost count...actually no...the first one was Diwali...and all hell broke loose after it...the second one in the hut during kidnap...again he left her and got re kidnapped...third one...well surprisingly that one had no catastrophic effects...so was hopeful...but no...today again...a near kiss...and more catastrophe...
Its not that hard..man...seriously..😆!!

Looking at the data...the problem seems simple..every time this guy tries to kiss...he gives it a miss...and the whole drama goes phish...!!

The next time i see him getting closer to her...and head in that angle...i m simply gonna switch off the TV...saves me from heart burn and high blood pressure...😃

Conclusion...arnie baby..either dont kiss..just move on to the next base..just skip this inital stage...😉.or if u want to.. .just be super quick.ðŸ˜ģ..or make sure its not a miss...for a successful man of the world...his rate of success in smooching absolutely sucks...this guy is the worst kisser ever...😆
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mumz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: eveline

Lost count...actually no...the first one was Diwali...and all hell broke loose after it...the second one in the hut during kidnap...again he left her and got re kidnapped...third one...well surprisingly that near one had no catastrophic effects...so was hopeful...but no...today again...a near kiss...and more catastrophe...

Its not that hard..man...seriously..😆!!

Looking at the data...the problem seems simple..every time this guy tries to kiss...he gives it a miss...and the whole drama goes phish...!!

The next time i see him getting closer to her...and head in that angle...i m simply gonna switch off the TV...saves me from heart burn and high blood pressure...😃

Conclusion...arnie baby..either dont kiss...or if u want to ...them make sure its not a miss...for a successful man of the world...his rate of success in smooching absolutely sucks...this guy is the worst kisser ever...😆

Lessons learned:

Don't dawdle, have been doing that since diwali last year...just go for it.
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mouse72

Lessons learned:

Don't dawdle, have been doing that since diwali last year...just go for it.

how hard can it be...damn 😆
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Can ASR move a lil faster... I think Kiss becomes KissMiss not because of the kabab mein Haddis .. but all because Arnav bitwa is too slow.. ðŸ˜†
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monsi08

Can ASR move a lil faster... I think Kiss becomes KissMiss not because of the kabab mein Haddis .. but all because Arnav bitwa is too slow.. ðŸ˜†

i know...he takes a lot of time just warming up and getting down to it...wonder...ðŸ˜ģ
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
3 hottest jodi awards so far with out even a kiss...ðŸ˜ē

eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sree07

3 hottest jodi awards so far with out even a kiss...ðŸ˜ē

we gifted them those three coz we wanted to see one...trying to bribe them i think...😆
Dreamcatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post...

Though ironic, that, Arnav Singh Raizada gets the title of a worst kisser without actually doing the deed!ðŸĪŠ
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav seriously just skip basic and go for next step man
-Reva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ASR needs Emraan hashmiz help!!!