India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Kiss, Miss...Phish!!

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Lost count...actually no...the first one was Diwali...and all hell broke loose after it...the second one in the hut during kidnap...again he left her and got re kidnapped...third one...well surprisingly that one had no catastrophic effects...so was hopeful...but no...today again...a near kiss...and more catastrophe...
Its not that hard..man...seriously..LOL!!

Looking at the data...the problem seems simple..every time this guy tries to kiss...he gives it a miss...and the whole drama goes phish...!!

The next time i see him getting closer to her...and head in that angle...i m simply gonna switch off the TV...saves me from heart burn and high blood pressure...Big smile

Conclusion...arnie baby..either dont kiss..just move on to the next base..just skip this inital stage...Wink.or if u want to.. .just be super quick.Embarrassed..or make sure its not a miss...for a successful man of the world...his rate of success in smooching absolutely sucks...this guy is the worst kisser ever...LOL

Edited by eveline - 20 July 2012 at 4:15pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

va20171Faiminaanethamrignyashasvi57tomndjerryJenniferPurplemrignayaniPaarijatfizzyfairyluckygal99sanyukta90DasGHmumzbanglesMeena1428craziefanmoonlight99lighteningShyJi-Reva-WiseGirlJosupraKMH-NASHAfalcon.starSiestaChaudhrytmGypsyrose21aadyakalinirbasitoneverbeforeannieKcicilia9vellainsaanDalmuthuyasneaky-ajfaree-Manal.A--SILPA-angelic_leena_3monsi08Sayali_23sree07smitarPunkin22samanthanaISensedYouArshig8GodhuliLogonSrilathalollashockalotLIKEDMGsbk2lazyleavesJennyPenny

mumz Senior Member
mumz
mumz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Lost count...actually no...the first one was Diwali...and all hell broke loose after it...the second one in the hut during kidnap...again he left her and got re kidnapped...third one...well surprisingly that near one had no catastrophic effects...so was hopeful...but no...today again...a near kiss...and more catastrophe...

Looking at the data...the problem seems simple..every time this guy tries to kiss...he gives it a miss...and the whole drama goes phish...!!

The next time i see him getting closer to her...and head in that angle...i m simply gonna switch off the TV...saves me from heart burn and high blood pressure...Big smile

Conclusion...arnie baby..either dont kiss...or if u want to ...them make sure its not a miss...for a successful man of the world...his rate of success in smooching absolutely sucks...this guy is the worst kisser ever...LOL
Lessons learned:

Don't dawdle, have been doing that since diwali last year...just go for it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitarGodhuliLogoneveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouse72

Originally posted by eveline

Lost count...actually no...the first one was Diwali...and all hell broke loose after it...the second one in the hut during kidnap...again he left her and got re kidnapped...third one...well surprisingly that near one had no catastrophic effects...so was hopeful...but no...today again...a near kiss...and more catastrophe...

Conclusion...arnie baby..either dont kiss...or if u want to ...them make sure its not a miss...for a successful man of the world...his rate of success in smooching absolutely sucks...this guy is the worst kisser ever...LOL
Lessons learned:

Don't dawdle, have been doing that since diwali last year...just go for it.
how hard can it be...damn LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitar

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Can ASR move a lil faster... I think Kiss becomes KissMiss not because of the kabab mein Haddis .. but all because Arnav bitwa is too slow.. LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGWiseGirlmoonlight99HopeleslyInLovefizzyfairyDreamcatchermumzErika1innocentgreenKMH-NASHAvellainsaansmitarLIKEDMGevelineGodhuliLogon-ElmoFuj-

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Can ASR move a lil faster... I think Kiss becomes KissMiss not because of the kabab mein Haddis .. but all because Arnav bitwa is too slow.. LOL
i know...he takes a lot of time just warming up and getting down to it...wonder...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99monsi08smitarGodhuliLogon

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
3 hottest jodi awards so far with out even a kiss...Shocked

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-WiseGirlmoonlight99luckygal99eyesonme-SILPA-monsi08smitarPunkin22GodhuliLogoneveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

3 hottest jodi awards so far with out even a kiss...Shocked

we gifted them those three coz we wanted to see one...trying to bribe them i think...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyukta90moonlight99sree07Sayali_23smitarGodhuliLogon

Dreamcatcher Senior Member
Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Nice post...

Though ironic, that, Arnav Singh Raizada gets the title of a worst kisser without actually doing the deed!Silly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight99luckygal99Sayali_23monsi08smitarevelineGodhuliLogon

Go to top