Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 7)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine94

tu sahi yaar,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

i have a brother ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.n i wuld respect his true luv

Thanks muchSmile

most of us would

Desi.Kudi Groupbie
Desi.Kudi
Desi.Kudi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you for yet another gem of a post! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Of course we get what you are saying, after all we echo those feelings.

I truly agree that a sensible way to have had the story progress, was to show the lead characters develop a strong, and an unshakable bonding. With the telepathy during the kidnapping, and the silent support they lent each other right after, i thought the CVs were finally giving something concrete. But then, 'wham', suddenly, out of the blue came a kushi that no one could relate to! Followed by  a few days spent manoing her... While it was cute/ fun to watch, it took away the new beauty in their relationship. And now this? Wouldn't be surprised at all if, come Monday, Kushi is going go to back to being unhappy... and the same cycle continues... reminds me of the saying, 'same wine, different bottle'. 
There has to be continuity, and closures. There simply are too many loose ended incidents. Instead of constantly showing Mami be at her worst, why can't they show her sitting Arnav down and finding out the facts? Instead of Payal/ Akash's drama, why can't they show Akash & ASR talking? Will Chotey tell all to Di on Monday? The opportunity is there... Will the story end the moment these things happen? Really? Are the CVs incapable of coming up with something equally interesting, if confessions happen and loops are closed?

Completely agree with the rabba ve that is being dished out. Is that supposed to make up for a lack of proper story telling?

MaddyAddy

MaddyAddy Goldie
MaddyAddy
MaddyAddy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
lovely post!
It hurts to see such beautiful characters being ruined!
every character on the show is so well crafted, I just hope they focus on building the story around these characters rather than manipulating the characters and ruining them in the process.
This track was surely awaited, and has so much potential which is certainly not being tapped.
Hopefully they'll bring the show back to its original standing soon.

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Thank u, Thank U, Thank u.. soo much for ths post!

U spoke my mind :)

Kudos!

JWMRK

Preety_woman Senior Member
Preety_woman
Preety_woman

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Totally agreed with you and some of these points I raised here and there its all about priorities and if you know how to balance them in your life and the life of your loved ones you good to go but if the balace is heavy on one side nobody is going to be happy and thats what happens most of the time in our cultural boundaries.
I hope CVs and creators realize it soon because in todays episode everybody around me just watched the first and the last part and the rest was just talking the same what we are doing now.
mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
aah im loving your posts dear..really you put forward all our wild roller coaster thoughts to rest by your peaceful writing..you're right about everything said..aaah wish this week never existed :@

JWMRK

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
i am not happy with her charachter...she was not like tht before...she cared for every one ...and she always looked at the brighter side of the things but now what is she doing i dont knpw

Go to top