Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 5)

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Edited by --sumana13-- - 23 July 2012 at 12:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRKOmNaMaSteOm

Exprimere Goldie
Exprimere
Exprimere

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by incandescent

Anjali does not need a husband. Anjali does not need a brother. She needs to visit a shrink asap. 

If they want to show a realistic portrayal, If they want the audience to connect with the character, they better show the Raizada's realizing Anjali's psychological state. 

The lady needs help. 

As a viewer I felt very offended when the actress portraying the character questioned the intellect of the audience because she feels we, the viewers don't understand. 

Sorry for ranting in your thread JW. 

Since we don't understand her character we "just need to chill out."

Seriously, why is GH so keen on bidding his viewers good bye? When all was good, we were great, loyal fans. And now we understand nothing? Look, I write as well. Maybe not something as sophisticated as screenplays but stories that have won accolades (trying to say I understand some aspects of story-telling, not asserting my position). I have every right and inclination to get involved in the characters because it pertains to my work. That is a smack-insult, also to viewers who get you your TRPs, who went into a tizzy because of a typo in the TRP charts. And all you have to say to us is, "Dekhna hai toh dekho"?

I sigh and say, "Iss insensitivity/insult/reprimand ko kya naam doon?"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

delancy Groupbie
delancy
delancy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Speak it ladies!

The love I had for Anjali is slowly fading with each new episode.   I was beyond disturbed by her reaction to seeing Arnav in a romantic setting with Khushi and then the dumbass writers having Khushi react like they were doing something wrong.

Like what the hell.  They are married it's Arnav's house and it's beyond annoying for the other family members, besides Nani and Payal, to behave like how dare they be happy with one another.

I'm also beyond tired of Payal being Mami's punching bag and not standing up for herself and telling her where to go.  Akash is also on my list with his continued jackassery.   I was glad to see Payal standing up for herself on today's show.   Too bad Mami had to interrupt and barge into their room.

Something that needs to be stopped immediately.   Can you say rude much?

Anjali needs to friggin get over it.   If anything she should be angry at all that Shyam's deceitful behind has done.   The mere fact he was behind Arnav's kidnapping should make her hate his guts.    I'm tired of her being coddled.   She needs to get a damn backbone and have the WHOLE entire truth told to her behind.

Because didn't Shyam admit to Arnav right before he was kidnapped how little Anjali meant to him?   And profess his affection for Khushi?  Something he probably only did because in his twisted mind Arnav was going to be dead soon anyway.

And I'm beyond tired of Khushi having to live in an environment like she is a criminal when all the family should be on their knees thanking her for all she's done.

call4angela

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
"I am too involved now...You jump!...I jumpEmbarrassed

ClapClaploved itClapClap

JWMRK

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

Originally posted by pmgsk

I am lil disgusted with the fact that ppl are trying to make a brother - sister relationship , a sister's possessiveness into a perverted relationship ... no I am not talking about the show...I am talking about the opinions of few people here... I can't comprehend how can one conceptualise such a thought ... I have seen shows where a mother feels jealous of her son getting close to his wife and ignoring her but never heard anyone make such disgusting conclusions about such a scenario... Don't you guys feel Anjali is like a mother to ASR ????? ... if so why is her possessiveness being given bad names and meanings??  Confused ... I know Anjali's behaviour is annoying but pls don't paint a bro - sis relationship in a bad way...

Sorry jumping the queue...

Firstly thanks for writing...Smile

I dont know who you are referring to and what has made you upset...But if your indication is towards my post ...then perhaps you have not read it fully...There is constructive feedback there about the execution of a story and track

And from what I see none of the people who responded have used abusive language

So peace...this is a open forum...we can all agree to disagree and move on...Smile

And happy weekend!
This was not for you TM Smile ... a couple of responses made me put this here Confused... sorry if u got offended

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommy2000

Res

EDIT:

Do u live in my brain???

I want to say something, but I am not sure what. 
I want the sympathy...as a devoted audience, I think I deserve the most sympathy for what i put up through for the love of the how and more specifically the leads.  There is nothing left in the show, or the story to love. 
They give us crumbs, and then sweep them away before we reach for more and expect us to lap it up.  Such flimsily introduced drama angles where we can find sympathy for none of the characters who deserve it.
It happened with Khushi.
And now it is happening with Glee.
She is a woman in most undesirable situation and I want to whack with her own thali.  Not because I don't feel sorry for her situation.  I feel sorry for my situation.  I feel cheated of the romance that was promised.  Had they introduced this angle once we would have seen their romance blossom as a part of natural story progression, glee would have had my sympathy and more.  Right now, it is bordering wrath because she took away my story.
I understand the need for drama...but it is all very very patchy.  Hate it.
And if gotti thinks that all we need is rabba ve's, then he is more delusional that glee.

I know i did not make sense, but i also know that you will get the unsaid!!Hug

Renu,

I dont know if I want to be in your brain or in your life as a sister or as a dost or as just a close family member...but they say the "dil ka rishta" is dosti...so dosti it isHug

I think I know what you what you want to say...you are missing that moment...the thehraav...the soul...like the one we got by the poolside hug...or the teary happy birthday...

Because when all is said and done...life is about moments and about companionship...that ASR Khushi have...but the tracks make sure it is so disjointed nad fleetingly given to us...only to rudely take it away, for a story that has no well thought through angle

sorry if my guess is wrongSmile

And these slippages make things worse

Much lub

JW

Edited by JWMRK - 20 July 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudikushikumarimommy2000

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

I am lil disgusted with the fact that ppl are trying to make a brother - sister relationship , a sister's possessiveness into a perverted relationship ... no I am not talking about the show...I am talking about the opinions of few people here... I can't comprehend how can one conceptualise such a thought ... I have seen shows where a mother feels jealous of her son getting close to his wife and ignoring her but never heard anyone make such disgusting conclusions about such a scenario... Don't you guys feel Anjali is like a mother to ASR ????? ... if so why is her possessiveness being given bad names and meanings??  Confused ... I know Anjali's behaviour is annoying but pls don't paint a bro - sis relationship in a bad way...

Sorry jumping the queue...

Firstly thanks for writing...Smile

I dont know who you are referring to and what has made you upset...But if your indication is towards my post ...then perhaps you have not read it fully...There is constructive feedback there about the execution of a story and track

And from what I see none of the people who responded have used abusive language

So peace...this is a open forum...we can all agree to disagree and move on...Smile

And happy weekend!
This was not for you TM Smile ... a couple of responses made me put this here Confused... sorry if u got offended

No dear, I am not offendedSmile

As a person I dont loose it easilySmile...I wrote that because I feel we are the real people...not Anjali or ASR or Khushi...so I dont encourage myself and anyone from agruing over a fiction...debate or discussion is ok.

Good to know you have taken it in the right spirit...much appreciateSmile

Take care
mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mommy2000]Res

I think I know what you what you want to say...you are missing that moment...the thehraav...the soul...like the one we got by the poolside hug...or the teary happy birthday...

Beautifullly said!!! It made perfect sense to my otherwise gleesized brainLOL!!!!

dillidikudi

Go to top