Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 4)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

I am lil disgusted with the fact that ppl are trying to make a brother - sister relationship , a sister's possessiveness into a perverted relationship ... no I am not talking about the show...I am talking about the opinions of few people here... I can't comprehend how can one conceptualise such a thought ... I have seen shows where a mother feels jealous of her son getting close to his wife and ignoring her but never heard anyone make such disgusting conclusions about such a scenario... Don't you guys feel Anjali is like a mother to ASR ????? ... if so why is her possessiveness being given bad names and meanings??  Confused ... I know Anjali's behaviour is annoying but pls don't paint a bro - sis relationship in a bad way...

Sorry jumping the queue...

Firstly thanks for writing...Smile

I dont know who you are referring to and what has made you upset...But if your indication is towards my post ...then perhaps you have not read it fully...There is constructive feedback there about the execution of a story and track

And from what I see none of the people who responded have used abusive language

So peace...this is a open forum...we can all agree to disagree and move on...Smile

And happy weekend!

Edited by JWMRK - 20 July 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudiExprimereOmNaMaSteOmSunoNa...

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
 POOJALI...dont know if i should call her as his "sister"...a person who can indirectly taunt her brother for falling in love and getting married.. who can get jealous of his brother's wife...who needs her brother 24/7 with him despite knowing the fact that he is married and needs to spend time with his wife...a person who has still not bothered to ask about her brother's whereabouts after his kidnapping...can i even call her a sister??...i dont even know what she wants now? and if she misses her husband so much and can not see her chote's changed attitude (According to her) she should leave RM and search for her husband and settle with him..atleast it will give us some peace as well as to arshi!...wasnt she the one who used to give lectures regarding love to her chote and wanted him to get married badly?...what happened to that sister???...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRKOmNaMaSteOm

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Anjali does not need a husband. Anjali does not need a brother. She needs to visit a shrink asap. 

If they want to show a realistic portrayal, If they want the audience to connect with the character, they better show the Raizada's realizing Anjali's psychological state. 

The lady needs help. 

As a viewer I felt very offended when the actress portraying the character questioned the intellect of the audience because she feels we, the viewers don't understand. 

Sorry for ranting in your thread JW. 

Since we don't understand her character we "just need to chill out."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ExprimereJWMRK

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Brilliant anylyse dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Updated page 1. If you understand any of it, please explain to my gleesized brain.

JWMRK

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
JW - you read my mind - I was busy ranting in my post LOL

I lost it for Anjali today.  She is butchered.  He is a different Chotte since he got married - so why are you having issues with the change now.  The only thing that I think is, it is because you need to be the center of his universe because your universe is miserable right now, and he can't give you that.  What should have been a chance to prove what she is made of is turning into an opportunity to turn anjali into a manipulative self absorbed sister.  i don't see how they can fix my view of her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dillidikudiJWMRKOmNaMaSteOm

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

JWMRK

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post! I could not agree with it more! I was thinking the same exact thing! Clap

JWMRK

Go to top