Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 38)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reksy

JW wow I love the way u have written this. Agree with each n every word u have written. Brilliant. Clap

Hey thanks much

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dillidikudi

BTW I love the title...

ThanksSmile
Aditi_ARHIrule Goldie
Aditi_ARHIrule
Aditi_ARHIrule

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Omg!!
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tennessean

Hi JW,

Bang on Post! I am just posting the same reply as I did in another post with some addition.

1) What is this Di-in-chief made of? She told her Chote that he is in love now and not the same anymore. Is it a crime for Chote to fall in love? Before his marriage wasn't she the one wishing that somebody would enter his life and change him forever?Confused Now that Chote has love in his life, she doesn't like it?ConfusedOuch By the way, she was responsible for bringing KKGSR into the RM by blackmailing her so she can't blame KKGSR for entering Chote's life. It remimds me of the saying" As you sow, so shall you reap".
Tennesean thiss is one of most relatable argument...jab tak baazi was in her favor Khushiji was the best...suddenly she is the worst!...yes I understand the trauma Anjali faced but I hope that we all wantto see people who over come life not indulge in extended self pity

2) She made KKGSR feel so guilty today. I am not sure if I noticed it correctly. Did ASR tell Khushi to chill when everybody started going bonkers after entering the RM? ClapClap for him.
Yes and I loved him for that

3) Anji basically told him a liar. Even if he was lying for his love why was that a big deal for her? Just a suggestion for ASR- Please plan the most precious moment of your life outside RMLOL She is willing to forgive Shyamu for all the lying, deceiving and manipulating but why this approach towards ASR? Why these double standards? Confused
Yup my thoughts...yes ASR shoudl have kept it private...but the fact that Anjali iss offended with teh proximity is a bit takeing it too far

4) Can Mami keep her mouth shut for sometime? No wonders, Akash is such an idiot and her hubby never returned from that foreign tour.LOL

5) I do see more problems for Arshi in the coming future because of  Di-in-chief. I just want to say at the end "Iss sissy ko kya Naam Doon"?Confused

I am with you on this...we have not seen the end of this

Tennessean

Thanks so much...and an awesome responseBig smile

Di -in chief is a new oneLOLLOL

Cheers this was cool

Go to top