Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sisters tie rakhis, wifes/partners make love (Page 37)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SublimeSaRun.

Someone get this to 4lions, and make it quick LOL Regressive is the right word to describe this track... I've used it all along... Will just copy what I wrote on Fari's post a while ago...

... the current characterization of Anjali has been extremely weak. If GH had to justify her actions and expressions on twitter after people were questioning a few episodes ago, something clearly is wrong here.

I have not read his comments but people have stated them here, its sad

The script and screenplay should be enough justification, which it hasn't been. Anjali is a character who, at this point, should be gaining sympathy from audience but instead, more people seem to hate her. Why? Her lifelessness and loss of hope is justified--she has gone through a lot.  The problem comes when she goes all "Didi Ki Saut" and starts seeing Khushi as the root cause of this fiasco. Audience does not like to see such regressive psychological thinking. period. While the IF audience may have the time and energy to justify her actions, the people at home sitting down at 8, could care less. They will not devote the time to  look for depth or meaning in a character--because that's not entertainment, it's just a waste of their time. 

Well said...8 pm in India is a busy time, secondly not just the prime time for Hindi but also for regional serials...to make it regressive or reetitive is asking for the remote

That's the problem between our thinking and TRP audience thinking. 
8 pm is a prime-time slot when whole families sit down to watch this. The regressive nature of Didi Ki Saut is the sole reason why TRPs have dipped. Because it really isn't, Nayi Sooch any ways! It's a new twist on the old and retrograde concept of a typical Saas-Bahu saga! 

Yup same old serials in a new garb

4lions is sending the wrong message with this plot and portrayal of  its characters. I don't think any family would enjoy such 17th century thinking...

Under the guise of sacrifice and woman's pain...not one woman here thinks she should do something for herself..they they dont or they do only to irritate someone comically

Especially on a channel that always promotes Nayi Sooch. People are bound to empower themselves with their remote. That's exactly what they've been doing and that's exactly what they will continue to do in the future. GH indeed gave some good advice to his audience... "Dekhna Hai Toh Dekho!"
~Puja~

Hey thanks muchSmile

glad you liked it...some comments above

Thanks

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Thumbs Up

Thankoos
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exprimere

Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by incandescent

Anjali does not need a husband. Anjali does not need a brother. She needs to visit a shrink asap. 

If they want to show a realistic portrayal, If they want the audience to connect with the character, they better show the Raizada's realizing Anjali's psychological state. 

The lady needs help. 

As a viewer I felt very offended when the actress portraying the character questioned the intellect of the audience because she feels we, the viewers don't understand. 

Sorry for ranting in your thread JW. 

Since we don't understand her character we "just need to chill out."

Seriously, why is GH so keen on bidding his viewers good bye? When all was good, we were great, loyal fans. And now we understand nothing? Look, I write as well. Maybe not something as sophisticated as screenplays but stories that have won accolades (trying to say I understand some aspects of story-telling, not asserting my position). I have every right and inclination to get involved in the characters because it pertains to my work. That is a smack-insult, also to viewers who get you your TRPs, who went into a tizzy because of a typo in the TRP charts. And all you have to say to us is, "Dekhna hai toh dekho"?

I sigh and say, "Iss insensitivity/insult/reprimand ko kya naam doon?"

Well saidClapClap

I dont think you should let unprofessional comments get to youSmile
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

"I am too involved now...You jump!...I jumpEmbarrassed

ClapClaploved itClapClap

Thanks muchSmile

I love Titanic!!
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Now I read the post without skimming.Clap

I wish they could have shown anjali angry over khushi for what happened rather than anjali getting insecure about arnav-khushi relation ship. I think that would have worked for me. As of now Anjali - Arnav scenes creeps me out. I was better earlier. Confused

Thanks muchSmile

yes something is getting lost somewhere
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neet2012

I totally agree with you ... U made some great points !! Thumbs Up

Thanks much

I appreciate thisSmile
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Very very well written.
I have nothing else to add.
Thanks

Thanks muchSmile
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dillidikudi

JW I love it how you say it. I felt cheated today, it seemed like I was watching another show altogether. What have they done to this story. Its unrecognizable...Ouch

hey thanks muchSmile

I can understand the frustration

Go to top